JJ+Josh

Another JJ and Josh oneshot was requested by @Sidemen_trashy

Josh's POV

"It's in my eye!" JJ said relatively loudly. We had just finished filming the helium challenge for Simon's video. I walked over to the hose and turned it on. I let the water run over my fingers and shivered at how cold it was.

I knelt down in the grass and tilted my head forward. I grabbed the hose and proceeded to was the egg that Ethan had hit me with out of my hair.

I could hear the rest of the boys playing with the extra helium. All except for JJ. Something, or should I say someone, plopped down in the grass beside me. It startled me and I jumped.

I looked over to see JJ lightly laughing with egg dripping from his head and his hand covering his right eye.

"Sorry I scared you, Josh," he said while laughing. I shrugged and finished washing the egg from my hair.

"Want me to rinse you off?" I asked as I shook my head to get the water off. While I waited for his answer I pulled off my shirt and tried to dry off my hair with it. It already had egg on it so why not.

"That sounds mad, but sure," he said. He got onto his knees and leaned forward like I had earlier.

"Just warning you, its bare cold," I said and put the stream of water over his head. He jumped back a bit and then moved his head back under the water.

"Shit, that is freezing!" JJ said and I laughed at him.

"I warned you," I said. JJ ran his hands over the little hair he had on his head. The egg washed away and some remained on his shirt which now had wet spots from the water. He lifted his head from the water and shook his head like I did. I offered him my shirt to wipe away the remaining water which he took. He wiped off his head and then his face. He let the fabric lay on his face longer than normal.

He took the shirt away from his face and his right eye was squinted shut. I gave him a questioning look.

"It's still in my eye," he said with a small smile on his face.

I looked away from JJ when I heard Simon squeal. Vikk was laying on the ground with Tobi laying on top of him. Their lips were connected. Ethan and Simon's arms were connected as they stood over the two, fangirling. I looked back to JJ, chuckling softly. His left eye was wide with shock, staring at the two making out. I stood up and held out my hand to JJ.

"Come on, Jide. I'll help you try and get the egg out of your eye," I said and his head snapped in my direction. A shy smile appeared on his face and he kept his eyes on the ground as he took my hand. Once he was to his feet I reached over and tuned the hose off, meanwhile still keeping his hand in mine.

I dragged him to the back door and threw my shirt on the ground. He pulled his hand away from my grip and took his off, throwing it to the ground as well. His shirt was covered and eggs and water. Both of our trousers were clean except for a few splashes of water.

I grabbed his hand again and went inside. I led him through the kitchen and into the bathroom. I released his hand and started looking for a cloth, a cup, and possibly some eye drops.

"You should probably sit in the bath tub so I can wash out your eye without making too big of a mess," I said. He chuckled nervously and moved to the tub and sat down. I crouched down to the cabinets and started to rummage through all of the nonsense and useless things under the sink.

I thought I could feel eyes watching me and looked out of the corner of my eye to see JJ staring at my bum. I smiled slightly to myself and made sure to exaggerate my leaning and bending movements. When I found a cup and a cloth I stood up and decided we didn't really need the eye drops. I filled the cup with water and got the cloth wet before wringing it out over the sink.

I moved and sat down next to the tub where JJ was looking quite nervous. His hands were twitching as they sat in his lap.

"Relax, JJ. Just lean back and try to hold your eye open," I spoke in a soft and comforting voice to hopefully calm him. He nodded slightly and lent his head back and used one of his hands to open his squinted eye.

I grabbed the cup and poured a small amount over his eye. He started hissing out in discomfort. His eye was blinking rapidly. Water trailed down his face and I wiped it away with the cloth. He leaned forward and looked down at the ground and blinked rapidly. JJ sat up and slowly blinked his eye a couple of times.

"I think it's out," he said as he stared into my eyes. I got the urge to lean forward and place my lips to his, but held back. I suddenly realized how close we actually are to each other.

All of a sudden JJ leaned forward and our lips connected. I kissed him back and his hand went to cup my jaw. JJ pulled back quickly and stood up in the tub. His eyes were wide and he had a scared look on his face.

"J-Josh! I didn't mean to! I'm so sor-," he started to panic. He backed up to the shower wall. I slowly stood up and he stopped mid sentence when I was stood up fully. I took a step in the tub and his mouth hung open slightly. I took another half a step closer and our chests were touching.

I let my hands lightly brush over his hips. His breath hitched. My hands traced up the side of his body. His breathing slightly increased. My hands stopped at the small of his back and I let them caress his body.

"Don't apologize, Jide," I whispered into his ear. I leaned my forehead against his and our noses brushed together. I tilted my head to the side and let my lips lean into his. He kissed back, but his body was still tense and rigid. He was obviously enjoying the kiss, but seemed hesitant to touch me in any other way. I pulled away slowly from the kiss. Our faces were still touching and his eyes had a look as if he were second guessing himself.

"It's okay, JJ. You can touch me, I don't mind," I said softly. JJ quickly moved his hands to the side of my face. His palms dragged over my beard and down to my neck. The feeling of his hands on me sent shockwaves through my body. His hands stopped on my chest and he pressed his lips to mine again. This time the kiss was needy. JJ pulled away and his head fell to my shoulder.

"Please, Josh," he said sounding uncomfortable and distressed. I pinned his lower half to the wall by pushing our hips together. JJ groaned and put his head in my neck.

"Guys did you see Vikk and To-OH MY GOD!" Ethan said from the doorway. I turned my head to look at him and JJ made no move to the sudden noise. Simon was stood behind Ethan with his mouth agape and his eyes incredibly large. JJ slightly peeked his head up.

"Could you fuck off already?!" JJ said sounding angry and impatient. The two stunned boys slowly backed away before tuning and running while squiring like school girls.

I moved one of my hands to the back of JJ's head and ran my fingers through his hair. I felt him slightly relax in my hold. His arms wrapped around my torso and my other arm around his waist.

"Let's go to my room where we won't be interrupted any more, yeah?" I asked JJ and I felt him nod and place a kiss on my neck. I groaned slightly and he giggled.

I grabbed one of JJ's hands and pulled him in the direction of my bedroom.

----------------------------------------------

So the reason I haven't been updating as much is that I have run out of ideas and that school is coming to and end which means finals. Last day is tomorrow and the next day is my birthday so I probably won't update anything for the next couple of days. Also I'm still working on Beneath the Masks I'm just trying to make sure I get things right the first time and get all the information that is needed for the story in. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!!