Minizerk-Nightmares

Okay so I've decided that from now on I'm going to put the ship and give each oneshot a title in the chapter title since I'm making so many parts to all of my oneshots. It will hopefully be less confusing now.

Simon's POV

I was currently in a Skype call with Vikk, Josh, and Tobi. We had just finished recording some uno for our channels. Everyone was talking about plans for tomorrow but I zoned out. It's been a while since I've actually had a good nights sleep. I've been having multiple nightmares every night for about a week. Sometimes I just lay there and stare at the ceiling until morning.

I'm just glad that I haven't made any noises in my sleep. I know in the past I have talked and even screamed in my sleep. I just don't want to wake up the others. They will just see me as a little kid that gets nightmares and shit.

I also know that all of the nightmares are about one person, Josh. I like him a lot and in each nightmare, he dies and there is nothing I can do to prevent it from happening. I just have to sit there and watch him die.

"Simon!" Came a voice through my headphones. I jumped and looked around before remembering I am in a Skype call.

"Hu-what?" I said as I looked over the concerned faces of my friends. Josh slightly shook his head.

"Are you alright, Simon? You've been spacing out a lot recently," Josh said. Tobi and Vikk nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I guess I'm just a bit *yawn* tired," I said rested my chin on my hands. My elbows were propped up on my desk.

"You should get some sleep, Simon. I think I'm gonna go to bed as well, goodnight guys! And if you aren't in bed when I come to check on you, Simon, I swear," Vikk said and then exited from the call.

"Get some sleep, Simon," both Josh and Tobi said before they both left the call. I took off my headset and leaned back in my chair. My hands ran over my face and I stayed there for a minute before turning off my monitors. I trudged over to my bed and threw off my shirt. I literally fell onto the bed. I didn't even bother to turn off the lights or pull the duvet up on myself. I was too tired. My eyes fell closed.

I heard my door creek open and heard foot steps approaching. The lights flipped off and the duvet was moved up my body.

"Oh, Simon," Vikk said and comfortingly ran his fingers through my hair once. "Sleep well."

His hand left my head and I heard the door shut. Then I drifted into sleep.

Josh's POV

I exited the call and started editing the video we had just recorded. I was listening to the audio and got lost in the sound of Simon's voice.

I'm worried about him. He has been acting weird the last week. He hasn't been making jokes or as happy as he normally is. I like Simon and I can tell that he isn't acting like himself.

I realized that I had been staring off and that I reached the end of the recording audio. I decided that I was too distracted thinking about Simon and should get ready for bed. I took off my headset and turned my monitors off after making sure that the video was saved. I stood from my chair and stretched. I reached to the hem of my shirt and took it off. I was about to turn off the lights when I heard a scream.

I opened my door and took a step out. I waited for a minute and listened but couldn't hear anything else. I was about to go back into my room when I heard another yell. It sounded like it was coming from Simon's room. I hurriedly went up the stairs and opened Simon's door a crack and peeked inside. The lights were off so I took a step inside and closed the door behind me.