7 Sidemen+You

Whenever I do a story with a "you" in it, I always tend to make it a girl because I come up with most of these ideas in my dreams and yeah.

Anyway, I have a lot of other dreams that link to this oneshot in some way and I was think of maybe making it into its own book. If I did make it a book, I would give the female character a name and everything as well.

I'm also sorry it is taking me so long to update 'Beneath the Masks'. My ideas for the book completely left me and I'm kind of stuck on how I want it to go.

I was also considering starting up 'They Call Us the Sidemen' again. I didn't like where I took it originally and ended up deleting several chapters that I didn't like. I think I have a new direction that I want to take it in, but I'm not sure if any of you would want me to continue it or not.

Another thing is that I haven't been updating 'Where I'm Supposed to Be' because I wasn't sure if anyone was even enjoying it. I have half of another chapter for it written and I could possibly end the book in that chapter. At the same time though, if people were enjoying it, I would be able to continue the story as well. I know I enjoyed writing it. It had a lot of things that have happened to me before mixed with dreams that in no way were related to the Sidemen also.

Okay last thing, I haven't been updating this Oneshot book much either because I have run out of ideas. At this point, if someone requested something, I would do it without any hesitation. Ideas just don't come to me as easily right now.

I'm done now, enjoy this eight way relationship oneshot.

Your POV

"Thank you," I said to the retreating figure of the doctor. He walked out of the hospital room. The short amount of time that the door was opened, I could hear the worried voices of my boyfriends. They bombarded the doctor with their questions. The door closed and their voices silenced.

Ive been through this before. The doctor is giving them the rundown of my condition, how to care for me properly now, and what I should and shouldn't be doing. This is the fourth time in two years that I have been in here, only this time couldn't have been prevented.

The boys were staying with me and my family for a while in America for my birthday. My birthday was last week. All of my family around us came together to celebrate. It was truly amazing.

Yesterday, though, was another story. My mom, dad, and sister went out to get my service dog from the vet. His name is Buddy and he helps me with my anxiety and depression. He is so lovable and helps me so much, I am so happy to have him.

Unfortunately, on our way there, a drunk driver hit our car. I was rushed to the hospital, unconscious. I only just woke up an hour ago. The hospital staff won't tell me anything about my family and I am preparing for the worst.

The boys haven't been aloud to see me yet because only 'immediate' family are allowed. The only problem is that all of my immediate family were also in the accident and are probably in worse condition than I am.

I looked down at my lap. The thin cloth that surrounded my body was white with a blue pattern on it. My hands were brought together and I was mindlessly picking at the skin on my fingers. My right arm was in a protective brace. Several ligaments had been torn in my lower arm from trying to shield my face during the impact. I had trouble moving the fingers on my hand which worried me.