Minizerk - Pride

Simon's POV

A hand is running through my hair and bringing me out of sleep. I open my eyes to be met with the bare chest of Josh. I smile up at him as I tighten my arm around his chest.

"Morning, beautiful," Josh greets and compliments me simultaneously. I can't help the fact that my smile grows.

"Morning, handsome," I reply back. Josh grins and leans down to kiss my forehead.

"Are you ready for today?" Josh asks.

"Absolutely, but are you still sure you are comfortable doing this?" I clarify.

Today is the pride festival in London. It has been my dream to go to pride ever since I realized I was gay. Josh and I have been together for almost three years, but we have never gone before. Josh struggled to accept the fact that he was bisexual for the longest time before he came out and we started dating. He has always viewed it as an insecurity, but I have been helping him realize that it is nothing to be ashamed of.

This year, Josh said that he was ready to go to pride. I was so excited and almost cried because I was so happy. I never went by myself because I didn't feel comfortable walking around by myself. Plus, I could tell that Josh didn't want me going unsupervised because he didn't want other guys assuming that I was single and chatting me up and shit. I thought that was cute.

"100% positive," Josh assures me. I can't help it anymore and lean up to connect our lips in a loving kiss. Josh's hand cups the side of my face to keep me close to him as the kiss progresses. I sit up and move to straddle Josh's hips all while maintaining the kiss. Josh's hands slip down to my waist and caress my body. Josh slowly breaks the kiss, but we stay close.

"Let's go shower and start getting ready," Josh suggests.

"Together?" I ask hopefully. Josh chuckles and nods at my excitement.

I peck Josh's lips one more time before removing myself from him and the bed. I take one of Josh's hands in both of mine and gently pull him in my direction. He finally stands and lets me direct him into the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, we both strip of our clothes and enter the shower. I turn the water on and adjust the temperature as Josh places his hands on my hips. His lips start roaming the sensitive skin of my neck and shoulders. I lean back into his body and touch. My fingers lace into his hair as his hands roam the front of my body.

I turn around in Josh's hold and place my lips on his. Josh's hands caress my waist again. They slowly tail farther and farther down as the kiss deepens. His hands now squeeze the muscles of my bum. I moan into Josh's mouth. It is silenced by his tongue. My fingers lightly tug on his dark strands of hair. I silence his moans as he does mine.

Josh slowly backs me up against the shower wall. My back arcs off of the cool wall and more into Josh's body. One of Josh's fingers brushes over my hole and causes me to break away from the kiss.

"Fuck, Josh," I moan at the pleasure that courses through my body. He hums as he trails kisses down my jaw and neck. His teeth gently nip at my skin, but not enough to make visible marks.

After our fun in the shower, we actually got cleaned up. We got changed into our clothes for the day. We had matching tank tops that had pride written in rainbow colors across the front and back of them. I paired blue jeans with the tank top while Josh went with black jeans. We had gone shopping the day before to gather supplies so that we could be fully decked out in our pride.

Josh and I are sitting on the bed. We are facing each other with our legs criss crossed. Our shopping bags are spread over the bed beside us. Josh is currently holding a set of face paints in his hand. He dips his pointer finger into the red paint and then draws a line under each of my eyes. He then dips his middle finger into the orange and paints a line directly under the red. He continues on through all the colors in the rainbow. I concentrate on is face as he focuses on his painting. Josh eventually sits back and admires his work as a smile stretches across his face.

"All done," he states. I pick up my phone and use the camera to examine his work. I can't help the smile that spreads across my lips. I love it.

"Your turn," I grin as I put my phone down and take the paints. I paint pink, purple, and blue stripes along the tops of his cheeks. I feel so proud at seeing Josh wearing his colors. He is proud of himself, and that makes me proud of him. Josh smiles at his reflection in his phone screen.

"I love it," Josh chuckles. I throw a bag into Josh's lap. He gives me a confused look as he gestures to the bag. It is a surprise that I had bought him without him knowing.

"Go on," I say to him as I nod towards the bag. He opens it and his eyes light up. He pulls out a bisexual pride flag. He unfolds it and drapes it over his shoulders. He looks so genuinely happy. He suddenly jumps forward and wraps me in his arms. I'm slightly taken aback, but quickly return the hug.

"Thank you, Si," he mumbles into my neck.

"You don't have to thank me. If you're going to pride, you have to have a flag," I smile as we pull away. I reach into another bag and pull out a gay pride flag out for myself. I drape it over my shoulders just as Josh had with his.

"I think we are ready to go," Josh says as he looks between the clock and then at us. I smile and nod excitedly. I can hardly contain myself.

Here we are, standing in the middle of the crowded streets. Rainbows and pride flags are everywhere. Josh's hand is firmly holding mine. Confetti and streamers are flying through the air.

I glance up at Josh to see he has many sparkly bits of rainbow confetti in his dark hair. I smile at his happy expression. He glances at me and notices me staring at him. We slowly stop walking and allow the others around us to walk around us.

I blush at the fact that he caught me staring at him and look down. Josh places his hand on my jaw and forces me to look up at him. A smile is stretched across his face.

"I love you," he says softly. My heart nearly bursts.

"I love you, too," I say with no hesitation. Josh leans forwards and connects our lips in a slow and loving kiss.

I know that this was cliché, sorry about that. Anyway, Happy Pride Month! I am a proud, but mostly closeted, bisexual 18 year old female! I also know that this is kinda late into the month, but at least I didn't slack off to much and wait until July to post it. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!! 🏳️‍🌈❤️💜💙