Betrayal

RWBY is owned by Roosterteeth and Titanfall is owned by Electronic Arts (EA Origins).
Protagonist. This but dark red with the emblem above.
His semblance: Protocol Change: Switch from two modes 'Sniper' (Longbow DMR and Cloak) and 'Run N Gun' (C.A.R SMG and Grappling Hook)
18 by the way.

Pilots

Pilots. Soldiers capable of destroying infantry units in seconds. Augmented to kill and nothing more, but that's not what makes them a real threat. It's the bond between them and their Titan. An iron monstrosity on the battlefield. Together they are unstoppable. Until another pilot appproaches. I was one of those pilots. An Apex Predator to be exact. Mercenaries who will work for anyone regardless of moral background. We did whatever it takes to get our paycheck. We were led by Kuban Blisk: an ex-IMC specialist and my mentor. He was rough towards me at first but eventually I earned my way towards being one of his specialists. They couldn't come up with a name so they just called me Predator. My squadmates Slone and Viper were off to deal with the Frontier Militia while my Titan and I were at the IMC headquarters waiting to recieve our paychecks. We were in Mr. Hammond's office.

Hammond: Where is the package?

Predator: It's being sent right now via IMC carrier sir.

Hammond looked at me in disgust. I had a bad feeling about this.

Hammond: If we are in possession of the package.

Several spectres came from behind him armed with lmgs aimed at me.

Hammond: Then you're no longer needed.

I kicked the desk to create cover and tried to alert the team.

Predator: Predator to Blisk, abort the mission. I repeat abort the mission. The IMC is not paying and they have me pinned down.

Blisk: Son of a bitch. Figured the IMC wouldn't pay. Get the hell out and rendezvous with Sloan and Viper.

I threw several grenades over the desk to get the spectres to scatter. I peeked to see them scattering. I deployed my cloak and took the data knife and stabbed the closest spectre in the head. After a couple second. I pulled the knife out and now have an army of spectres following me. As we ran through the halls, I took cover and aimed my Longbow DMR as the spectres took out the approaching IMC infantry.

Blisk: Blisk to Sloan, Viper, and Predator the package has been delivered. Destroy it.

Predator: Legion where the hell are you?

Legion: I AM CURRENTLY 5 FEET FROM YOUR LOCATION...
JUST THROUGH THIS WALL.

Legion punched a hole through the wall and grabbed me to embark inside the Titan. As I embarked the Legion class Titan. We heard what sound like a bomb dropped

Slone: The Ark has been dropped! Evacuate now!

The Ark? That experimental weapon? Oh shit shit shit shit!