Vytal Festival: Round One

I'm adding a host for the Vytal Festival. He will only be a host and nothing more. I hope you enjoy him.

Predator's POV

Ruby: Sorry to hear.

Predator: It's alright.

We walked to a ship. We got in and traveled to a giant arena floating in the sky. We got off and went to the board to see who we're up against.

Ruby: Huh. We got team ABRN from Mistral. Who do you have?

Predator: Team APEX from Vale vs team TITN from Atlas.

Ruby: We're up in 10 minutes. Let's go.

As they left to prepare, I sat in the front row. I had Legion watch the match from team RWBY's entrance. I heard the commentators talk about the match.

Oobleck: I'm Doctor Oobleck.

Port: And I'm Professor Peter Port speaking to you live from the-.

???: BOOOORING! THAT'S NOT HOW YOU MAKE AN INTRODUCTION! YOU GOTTA HAVE GUNS, AND PECS, AND EXPLOSIONS!

A bomb went off on the hologram screen.

Oobleck: What the? Who are you!?

???: I'M. MR TORGUE FLEXINGTON! COMING TO YOU LIVE FROM DEEP ORBIT! WELCOME TO THE BADASS ARENA OF BASSITUDE! BADASS!WE'RE HERE TO FIND OUT WHO WILL BECOME THE NUMBER ONE BADASS!.

Port: Excuse me but that's not what the arena is called.

Torgue: BADASS ARENA OF BADASSITUDE!

Oobleck: You bumbling fool!

Torgue: THAT SENTENCE HAD TOO MANY SYLLABLES! APOLOGIZE!

Oobleck: Oh boy. We have team RWBY from Vale vs team ABRN from Minstral.

Peter: Let's watch.

The arena split in half volcanic environment and glacier environment. They started fighting. They used teamwork and Yang's insane strength to defeat team ABRN.

Torgue: HOLY SKAGSUCK! THAT WAS BADASS! THEY ARE AN ADORABLE BUNCH OF BADASSES!

Port: Umm. Yes they are Torgue. Team RWBY wins!

I applauded them and met up with them at the entrance.

Ruby: We did it! Did you see it!?

Predator: I sure did my rose.

We hugged.

Oobleck talked through the intercom.

Oobleck: Will team APEX from Vale and team TITN from Atlas report to the arena.

Predator: Well I better get going then.

Ruby: Okay. We'll be watching you Predator.

Yang: Ya better make it so we can fight.

Predator: I'll try.

I embarked Legion and walked out into the arena.

Ruby's POV

We sat down in the front row with team JNPR and chat while waiting for Predator to enter.

Juane: Hey guys.

Ruby: Hey Juane.

Pyrrha: So is team APEX just Predator and Legion?

Yang: Yep.

Ren: And Ozpin approved of it.

Weiss: Yes but he's gonna get himself hurt.

Blake: I doubt that.

Sun: Hey.

Sun and Neptune sat next to us.

Blake: Hey Sun.

Neptune: Hey Weiss.

Weiss: Oh. Hey Neptune.

Neptune: Who's up?

Ruby: Pedator.

Sun: Oh boy

We saw team TITN enter the arena. Two boys walked out each controlling a paladin. One was black with a machine gun while the other was white with a cannon.

They're nothing like Legion.

Predator entered the arena with Legion. The man from before spoke.

???: PREDATOR IS CURRENTLY RANK 50TH ON THE BADASS LEADERBOARD, WHICH PUTS HIM BEHIND MY GRANDMA, BUT AHEAD OF SOME GUY SHE GUMMED TO DEATH! IT TOOK SEVERAL HOURS!

What?

We were all confused at the man's comment.

Oobleck: That was an interesting comment. Let's get this match underway.

Port: Agreed.

Half the arena turned to a forest and the other half turned into a mountain side. A woman's voice counted down.

???: Begin in 3...2...1...

???: ROBOT FIGHT!

The paladins fired their weapons. The machine gun bounced off Legion's armor but the cannon's shells exploded on impact.

Legion: WARNING: DAMAGE TO HULL DETECTED...
I ADVISE YOU TAKE COVER PILOT.

They created a shield around their Predator Cannon as the two paladins kept firing. When the white paladin tried to reload, they ran towards the paladin and blew up one of its legs. They grabbed its arm, ripped it off, and smacked the front hatch open. Legion grabbed the pilot of the paladin and threw him out of bounds.

???: THAT WAS A BADASS MOVE BY PREDATOR!

The black one tried to punch Legion as he grabbed the paladin's arm and threw him on the ground and put his foot on the front hatch. As Legion slowly put pressure on the hatch the pilotflew out the paladin. Predator disembarked Legion and grabbed the man with his grappling hook. He pulled himself forward and kicked the man sending him out of bounds. Predator landed in front of Legion.

Port: And that's the match! Team APEX wins!

???: THIS CALLS FOR A SICK ASS GUITAR SOLO!

*Air guitar solo*

We all applauded for him. We all left our seats early to meet up with him.