Volume 2 Trailer

Hello. I like to thank all of you for reading, voting, and even commenting on this. To be honest I thought people would hate it but you read it up to this point so evidently not. I do plan to use elements from Volume 4 and 5 in this story along with Titanfall style battles. I want to work on other stories so this may be every other day rather than 2 a day or one a day. An example would be to make an OC for RWBY rather than pull video game characters out my ass.

Update: Scratch that.  I'll be writing this more often.  This is evidently my masterpiece. /\

This chapter will be a review of Predator and the situation at hand. Here goes:

Predator's POV

They say war never changes but it seems that this is not the case. The Militia came and decimated the Grimm invading Vale. Vale is no longer a kingdom but a military base for the Frontier Militia. They might be saviors but when the Militia comes, they bring the IMC with them. I don't know when they'll come but when they do, these young men and women will be trained to fight them. We were on our way to the IMS Lastimosa when Ruby spoke to me.

Ruby: Was it like this when you became a pilot?

Predator: Yeah. It was.

I got up and looked at a mirror. My buzzcut hair grew to be short black spiky hair. Scars ran rampant on my face. At least my rose eyepatch remained intact. I've gotten a little stronger but nothing like Yang. Speaking of Yang the Militia gave her a new arm. Sarah told me that they used parts of Legion that they found at the nuclear detonation site. I understood knowing that he wouldn't mind. Ruby was excited to become a pilot. She wanted a Titan to control and command herself. Ruby came from behind and kissed me.

Ruby: Sarah said we're almost there.

Predator: Alright. I'm coming.

We looked out the window to see the ship in all its glory.

Sun: That is a huge ship.

Weiss: I thought Atlas' ships were huge. This is amazing.

We landed to see the doors opening as two pilots came towards us.

Pilot: Welcome to the IMS Lastimosa. Your training begins now.