Initiation

Predator's POV

Kids these days. They question you about everything and don't seem to understand what 'get out' means.

I ignored them as I inspected Legion for any damage to the hull. Luckily Legion loves to answer their questions.

Yang: What are you?

Legion: I AM LEGION-0212: A LEGION CLASS APEX PREDATOR TITAN. BUT YOU MAY CALL ME LEGION.

Ruby: Your weapon is huge and awesome!

She jumped on the Predator Cannon as I slapped the front of my helmet in disbelief of the situation.

She's adorable but my god is she annoying.

Ruby: What is it?

Legion: THE PREDATOR CANNON: A HIGH MAGAZINE HIGH RATE OF FIRE MINIGUN THAT FIRES 25MM ROUNDS AT A RATE OF 700 ROUNDS PER MINUTE.

Don't tell them too much. That'll ruin the fun.

Ruby: Ooh. Do you love your weapon?

Legion: MS ROSE. LOVE REQURES ADMIRATION, DEDICATION, COMPASSION, AND RESPECT...
ANALYSIS: I AM 100% IN LOVE WITH THE PREDATOR CANNON.

She giggled as Yang was just dumbfounded by the Titan's size and capabilities.

Legion: MY SCANS SHOW NO FURTHER MAINTENANCE IS NEEDED PILOT...
RECOMMENDING THAT YOU AND THE OTHER NEED SLEEP.

I don't have a-

Legion released a hidden trunk filled with survival gear and within it was a sleeping bag.

Oh wow. You shouldn't have.

Legion: I'M DETECTING MORE SARCASM PILOT...

Fine. Geez.

Predator: Alright ladies, time to leave. Goodnight Legion.

Legion: GOODNIGHT PILOT...

We went inside the ballroom to see everyone asleep except a lady in black and white sitting in the corner reading a book.

I'm betting a thousand credits that's a romance novel or some crap like that.

I made a little bed by the corner as Ruby and Yang tried to talk to the girl. I heard my name somewhere.

Ruby:... And over there is Predator.

???: Him?

She pointed right at me.

Ruby: Yeah.

???: Name's Blake. I'd like to get back to reading my book.

Ruby: What's it about?

Blake: It's about a man with two souls fighting over control of the man. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to be left alone.

Well damn I just lost a thousand credits.

"Where's my money bitch!?"

Oh my god I've turned into Richter. I'm hearing voices.

I chuckled to myself and fell into a deep sleep.

Timeskip brought to you by RWBY CHIBI: Ruby rides on Legion's shoulder eating cookies while Predator sits on the other side aiming his rifle.

I woke up to some ginger woman singing.

???: Its morning! Its morning!

I will hang you if you do that ever again. Anyway morning Legion. What time is it?