Bullying

Predator's POV

I woke up to Ruby on top of me still asleep and wrapped around my arm.

The hell happened? I'm gonna guess sleep walking.

I got her off of me and tried to move but she kept her grip on my arm.

Uhh. Guess I'm sleeping.

As I thought about that she woke up realizing what she did and let go embarrassed.

Ruby: I'm so sorry!

I actually kind of liked it.

Predator: It's fine Ruby. You were sleepwalking.

Ruby: Oh. But still.

Predator: It's fine. Go get ready combat class is starting back up today.

She left as I grabbed my suit and left. When I got there, everyone was watching Juane get his ass kicked by Cardin.

Glynda: That's enough! Cardin wins by aura level. Mr. Arc I recommend that you watch your aura level so you know when to go on the defensive.

Well I was late to that class.

Glynda: Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale!

Team RWBY looked excited for the tournament.

I sat down at the lunch table with my suit on and helmet off as the others came to sit at my table. Ruby sat right next to me as Nora told her story to us all.

Nora: So there we were in the middle of the night.

Ren: It was day.

Nora: We were surrounded by Ursai.

Ren: They were Beowulves.

Nora: Dozens of them!

Ren: Two of them.

Nora: But they were no match! In the end we took them out and made tons of Lien selling Ursa rugs.

Didn't know you could make money that way.

Ren: She's been having the same dream for the last three days now.

Blake: Got any stories Predator?

Which ones. Hunting down pilots, blowing up Titans with only a grenade, or executing people in cold blood... Maybe not that one.

Pyrrha: Juane. Are you okay?

Juane: Yeah. Why?

Ruby: You seem... Not okay.

Juane: Oh I'm fine. Look. See.

He faked a smile.

You sure fooled me.

Pyrrha: Juane. Cardin's been picking on you since the first day of school.

Juane: Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah... He just likes to mess around! You know, practical jokes!

Ruby: He's a bully.

And THERE it is.

Juane: Oh, please! Name one time he's 'bullied' me.

They started listing off times hes been bullied.

Damn son.

Juane: Besides he's not just a jerk to me. He's a jerk to everyone.

We look back to see a rabbit girl being pulled by the ears by lord douche and his army of idiots.