Predators Collide

Predator's POV

It was night time. Blake, Sun and I laid on the rooftop of a building overlooking a shipment of dust.

Sun: Did I miss anything?

Blake: Not really. They've offloaded the crates from the boat. Now they're just sitting there.

Sun: Cool. I stole you some food!

Blake: Do you always break the law without giving a second thought?

Sun: Hey, weren't you in a cult or something?

Blake gets pissed.

Sun: Okay, too soon!

Predator: Both of you shut up.

Blake: Oh no.

We look to see a Bullhead land with black hooded men with a wolf emblem on their back and a metallic Grimm mask on their face.

Sun: Is that them?

Blake: Yes. Its them.

Predator: Don't. Move. An inch.

Torchwick came out of the bullhead.

Torchwick: Hey what the hold up? We're not exactly the most inconspicuous bunch of thieves at the moment, so why don't you animals try to pick up the pace?

Blake: What're they doing? They'd never work for a human. Especially one like him.

She got up and jumped the roof. I switched to Run N Gun.

Predator: The fuck Blake?

Legion. We're compromised! Get over here.

Legion: ON MY WAY PILOT.

Torchwick: This isn't a leash.

Blake got her blade at his neck.

Torchwick: Oh for f-.

Blake: Nobody move!

Everyone ready their weapons.

Torchwick: Easy there little lady.

I aimed my grappling hook at one of them that had a gun. Three more Bullheads came out as Torchwick escapes her blade. I shot the grappling hook at the man pulling myself towards him. As I ziplined I shot the C.A.R SMG killing four of them as the clip was empty. I simultaneously grabbed the man's assault rifle and kicked him off the hook knocking him out and shot several more. One tried to come from behind as I stabbed him through the mask without looking.

God you people suck.

As I approach Torchwick, Sun and Blake were fighting him. He handled himself rather well. As Roman was about to shoot a container above them a sniper rifle stopped. I look to see Ruby and the ginger lady there.

Roman: Well Red. Isn't it past your bedtime?

He aimed his cane as I aimed my grappling hook at it. I fired it causing Roman to miss and snarl at me.

Roman: Oh great. The red hooded man.

Predator: Oh great. It's the ginger pimp.

That got him mad. He went to fire at me but notices that he was surrounded and bailed. The ginger girl took out two of the four Bullheads.

Roman: Hey buddy.

I looked up.

Roman: I have an old friend that wants to see you.

What?

I noticed the last Bullhead dropped what looked like a Titan shaking the ground and filling it with smoke. As the smoke cleared, I notice the emblem. An Apex Predator.

Merc Of The Frontier: A Titanfall x RWBY Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें