First Day

Predator's POV
Let's get this over with.

As I went in the room, I looked for a spot to sleep for the night.

Ruby: We don't exactly have a place for you to sleep. Sorry.

The hell are you sorry for?

Predator: I can sleep in a corner. You're fine Ruby.

I set up a little bed in a corner next to Ruby's bed. I waited till everyone was asleep to go to the bathroom to take off the armor and shower.

Note to self: Clean up the suit. Also buy some clothes. All I have are boxers and sweats.

I changed into an old pair of silver sweats with the IMC logo on the side  and notice the scar on my abdomen.

Damn. It didn't heal well.

As I walked out the bathroom everyone was still asleep. I went to my bed and fell asleep.

Timeskip brought to you by RWBY CHIBI. Predator repairing Legion as the girls sit in front of the Titan asking questions.

I woke up to a whistle being blown in my ear. I jumped and aimed my SMART pistol.

Ruby: Good morning team RWBY! Morning Predator!

I put the weapon down.

Predator: Are you crazy!?

Yang: Yeah. She is crazy. Nice chest by the way.

What are yo-Oh.

I saw Ruby blush a little. I was embarrassed to say the least. I noticed an outfit hanging on the doorknob and took it and changed.

Oh god this outfit sucks.

I came back out to see there were makeshift bunk beds.

That is the dumbest and dangerous way to sleep ever.

I left the dorm to go look for Mr. Port's classroom wherever that was. As I entered the classroom. I was greeted by the teacher

Mr. Port: Why hello young man.

God why! This sucks!

Predator: Yo.

Mr. Port: Take a seat. Class will begin shortly.

I sat in the front where there were four empty seats. Ruby and the others came running and sat next to me

Mr. Port: Monsters! Demons.  Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as  prey. Ha-ha!

You may want to lose a couple pounds there fatass.

Mr. Port: And you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy! Now, as I was saying: Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world! Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntresses.

He winks at Yang as she showed disgust.

Pedophilia is illegal here right?

Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what, you ask? Why, the very world!

The class went silent.

Mr. Port: But first a tale. About me as a young boy!

Aaaand hes gone.