Combat Class

Predator's POV

All I saw was darkness. Then a ray of light shining on Ruby. She looked as innocent and beautiful as she could be. A Titan fell from the sky. Tone class. I couldn't move as I saw Ruby running towards it. Probably out of curiosity.

Ruby no.

The Titan came to life and ran towards her.

Ruby!

I couldn't move. Couldn't speak. The Titan raised its fist at her.

RUBY!

As the Titan made contact with her, I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock. Hearts beating fast, sweating and panting. I put my hands around my face.

4:00am. Great. It was just a nightmare.

Legion: ARE YOU ALRIGHT PREDATOR?...
YOUR VITALS SHOWS PANIC AND WORRY.

Predator: Yeah. Just a nightmare.

I got up and grabbed my suit and headed towards Ruby's dorm. They had some rags to clean my suit and I don't feel like spending money on some. I open the door to see them all still asleep.

Jesus Christ I'm worried about a little girl. The fuck is wrong with me?

I grabbed some rags and was about to leave when I heard a voice behind me.

???: Where are you going?

I look back to see Blake awake.

Predator: Cleaning my suit. Why?

She didn't answer. I left the dorm and headed towards the hangar. I cleaned the suit and put it on to see the time.

7:45. Combat class here I come. Legion. I'm gonna grab some gravity stars.

Legion: AFFIRMATIVE PILOT...
I DETECT SOMEONE HEADING THIS WAY...
POSSIBLE HOSTILE.

I pulled out the SMART Pistol and aimed it diagonally as I opened the door. Blake was there and I put down the gun.

Blake: Are you like that to everyone?

Predator: Ain't exactly fond of having a party here. What do you want?

Blake: Who are you exactly?

Predator: That's a long story and right now is not the time so bye.

I locked the hangar door as I left and headed towards combat class.

Why's everyone asking me so many questions? Fucking national get to know a pilot day I swear.

I got to combat class to see everyone there sitting down. Even Blake.

Wasn't she just behind me? Must've found a shortcut.

I leaned on a corner as she announced names of people fighting for the day.

Glynda: Pyrrha Nikos and Cardin Winchester are up now. Yang Xiao Long and Lie Ren up next. Weiss Schnee and Predator in the hole.

Ah great. Princess bubblegum.

I saw her looking around and found me. I just bowed pissing her off. We watched as Pyrrha and Cardin fought. It was like watching a pilot fighting an idiotic grunt. He got his ass handed to him. Then came Yang and Ren. That was much more interesting to much. Ren had agility but Yang overpowered him knocking him out.

Damn! Bitch be cray!

Glynda: Weiss Schnee and Predator. Pleas come up to the arena.

I got up to the arena. I noticed it was very similar to the colosseum. I felt the boundary to notice I can't run on these. Weiss took notice of this.