Dance Preparations

Predator's POV

I woke up from my sleep with Ruby snuggled on me. I struggled to stand up and saw my injuries.

Cuts all over me and a missing eye? Fucking swell. Legion. Where are you?

Legion: I AM CURRENTLY LOCATED IN THE HANGAR PILOT...
MINOR REPAIRS REQUIRED.

I'll meet you there.

Ruby: Where are you going?

Predator: To the hangar to repair Legion.

Ruby: Can I come?

Predator: Sure. Let's go.

We slowly walked out the medical bay to the hangar.

Odd. No nurses.

I found my suit hanging up still in the same condition it was after the fight. I put on the suit.

APPLYING 200cc OF STIM...
APPLYING 50cc OF PLATELETS...
APPLICATION SUCCESSFUL.

I felt the scars on my body heal up.

Wish it could do the same for my eye.

I kept the suit on but looked at my helmet to see it sliced on the right side.

Damn.

Ruby: I got something for you.

Huh. Okay.

She grabbed a little red box. I opened the box to see a black eye patch. A single rose outlined with glowing red lines on it.

It beats tape but since it's a gift I'll wear it.

I put on the eyepatch.

Predator: Thank you Ruby.

Ruby: You're welcome!

She kissed my cheek and smiled as we found Legion. Scratches all over the front hatch and a couple on the sides.

Nothing big. A couple hours and some titanium and its good as new.

I spent the time fixing Legion as Ruby sat on his hand and watched. I finished repairing Legion and we walked to Ms Goodwitch's class and watched Pyrrha beat up Cardin.

Goodwitch: Pyrrha Nikos wins by aura level.

Cardin: Lucky shot.

He fell.

Ha!

Goodwitch: Alright that's a tough act to follow but we got time for one more match. Anyone? Blake?

Blake looked up in surprise.

Blake: Huh?

Goodwitch: You've been very docile the last few classes. Why don't you-?

???: I'll do it.

We look to see a man with dark gray hair and gray outfit. Something's attached to his boots.

Goodwitch: Alright. Mercury is it? Choose your opponent.

Mercury: Her.

He pointed at Pyrrha.

Goodwitch: I'm sorry but she already fought. mention a user

Predator: I'll fight him then.

Mercury's POV

Fucking kids these days.

Some kid in a red military outfit wanted to fight me. From the amount of scars and the eye patch he looked like he had experience. I whispered to Emerald.