[Vol 2] Slone's Tale

Author's Note: Geez! I get it world, you love the story more than I thought. After about 40-50 messages of 'Update your stories', Here is Stone's Tale. Enjoy.

Slone's POV

Slone: We landed in an unknown forest. More or less we crash landed there.

*BOOM! B-B-BOOM!*
*Hydraulic pressure released*
Ion: RESETTING TITAN PROTOCOLS...
...
...
...
TITAN PROTOCOLS RESET...
PROTOCOL 1: ESTABLISH NEURAL LINK WITH PILOT...
SCANNING PILOT VITALS...
...
...
ANALYSIS: VITALS SHOW SYMPTOMS OF BLACKOUT. ADMINISTERING TYPE AB BLOOD TO TEMPERAL REGION OF THE BRAIN.

I woke up just in time as Ion was about to stab me in the head with the needle.

Slone: Stab me with that needle Ion. I dare you.

Ion: PILOT...
I ADVISE YOU TO HAVE THE BLOOD ADMINISTERED TO YOUR BRAIN.

Slone: I won't need it Ion. We've been through worse.

Ion: ...
...
...
UNDERSTOOD PILOT.
I NEED TO ESTABLISH A NEURAL LINK WITH YOU SLONE.

Predator: Legion did the exact same thing to me. What I don't understand is how come we didn't get a relay on your location.

Slone: That to us remains a mystery.

Ion: PROTOCOL 3: PROTECT THE PILOT. READY ON YOUR MARK PILOT.

I disembarked Ion and looked around for myself. I noticed the lack of Titans in the area.

Slone:We're missing a few.

Richter:A few? Fuck, we're missing everyone!

Viper: I'm over here!

I turned around to see Viper flying towards us with Northstar. Little bastard that tiny thing is.

Slone: Alright, so where's-? Jesus Christ.

I ran towards a Legion class Titan in bits alongside pieces of a man. At first I thought it was Predator. The young idiot always threw himself around, but when I saw the holo-tags I knew who it was.

Predator: Blisk.

Slone: Yeah. Wait, how did you know?

Predator: Richter. He told me Ash got to him.

Slone: That robo-bitch. Where's she at?

Predator:Dead.

Slone: What?

Predator: Ruby sliced her in half. She saved my ass from her.

Slone: You always were bad with knives.

Predator:Shat up.

Slone: Do you want to listen or do you want to keep bragging about your girlfriend all day?

Predator:The latter.

*smack*

Predator: Ow! Fuck! What gives?

Slone: Dumbass. Anyways we mourned his death and Richter bailed on us during it. Dumb druggy. That left just Viper and I in an unknown forest.

3 weeks later....

Slone: We eventually found a small town filled with these weird creatures. Humans like you and I, but they had tails and animal parts.

Predator:Faunuses.

Slone: That's the term. We were greeted by a huge man and what I presume was his wife.

Ghira:Why are you Atlas troops here, let alone with your paladins?

Predator: They also mistook Titans for Paladin too? Goddamn!

Slone: What the fuck even is a paladin?

Predator: A more fancier Reaver.

Slone: Ah Reavers... The pussy's Titan.

Northstar: SIR, I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE ATLAS CORPORATION.

Ion: WE ARE APEX PREDATOR  TITANS.

Ghira: I do not care what you are, please leave this town at once.

Slone: Yeah. That didn't boat to well with me.

Ion looked at THE unknown man, his eye glowing red, his body glowed as well. I saw the entire town take a step back.

Ion: LASER CORE ON STANDBY: READY TO FRY ENEMY INFANTRY ON YOUR MARK PILOT.

Viper: Slone! Wait! They're not infantry. Look at them.

I took a look through Ion. As much as I wanted to get the fucker, he was right. They didn't look like an IMC village, and even if they were you guy's got betrayed bad. Viper got out and approached the man as did I. I don't give a damn how big you are, I'll fuck you up and Ion will finish you off.

Viper: We are not here to harm you sir.

He stook out his hand, despite the man's look.

Viper: Viper. It's a pleasure to meet you...

Kali: Kali...my husband is Ghira. If you're really not here to harm us, then welcome to Menagerie.

Slone: We stayed there for most of the time there. We would clear out the Grimm for them and in exchange, they let us stay and taught us everything we needed to know. Eventually Ghira warmed up to us and was a rather intelligent person to talk to.

Viper: I know. I miss the big guy already.

Predator:So how did you guy's get on this ship?

Viper: We painted our Titans and the Militia dropships picked us up.

Predator:Of course.

End of Stone's Tale......

Predator's POV

Predator: Okay, so Richter, Blisk, and Ash are dead. Kane is nowhere to be found. So who takes over for the Apex Predators?

Slone: Before the IMC mission we discussed that. As dumb as it sounds to me, Blisk issued YOU as commander.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....what?

Slone: Congrats commander jackass. You're now leading the Apex Predators.

Rose: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
COMMANDER, WHAT'S AN APEX PREDATOR?

Predator: Uhhhh....

That should keep you happy for about....10 minutes at the most. I'll try to update more guys. I'm trying to get my job as a Lab Technician so I'll try as hard as I can.
Peace guys...🖒