Vytal Festival: Round Two

Timeskip brought to you by RWBY CHIBI: Predator and Ruby looking up at the stars.

Predator's POV

We sat down to watch Penny and an unknown girl fight team CRDL. Penny alone decimated them with floating swords.

Damn!

Torgue: THAT WAS A BADASS DISPLAY OF BASSITUDE!

Oobleck: And victory goes to Penny and Ciel of Atlas!

Penny bowed to the crowd.

Penny: Thank you for a wonderful time.

Ruby: I'm gonna go talk to Penny.

Predator: Okay.

She got up and headed towards the entrance. I went to see who I was up against since I could no longer use Legion.

Hmmm. Team APEX from Vale vs Team  SSSN from Minstral.

Sun and Neptune approached the board.

Neptune: Hey Predator. Do you know who team APEX is?

Sun: Haven't seen a team like that at Beacon.

Predator: That would be me.

Sun's smile turned upside down.

Sun: Oh.

I left them and returned to Ruby and Blake. Weiss and Yang were fighting a rather odd groupof people. One was a female  faunus with rainbow hair and roller skates while the other was a male with a fedora and a suit. He used a trumpet as a weapon.

That is so odd.

The lady was teasing Yang about her weight. She was getting angrier by each insult until she used her semblance.

Yang: Shut up. Shut up! SHUT UP!

???: You're fat.

You're fucked.

She punched her multiple times causing her to fall from her roller skates.

Torgue: SHE'S A BONA-FIDE BADASS.

Weiss on the other hand was hurt from the man's attack. Yang made short work of the guy.

Torgue: AND THAT'S THE MATCH! TEAM RWBY HAVE BECOME  NUMBER 5 ON THE BADASS LEADERBOARDS! THIS CALLS FOR A SICK ASS GUITAR SOLO!

*yet another air guitar solo*

Weiss: Great. I may not be able to sing for a while.

Yang: You know, I'm not sure that was proper form.

Weiss: Oh, ha ha. 

???: WHAT!? We lost? We lost? Team FNKI lost? That was. That was. amazing! Oh my gosh, you guys were super crazy awesome! We should definitely party together sometime, right Flynt?

Weren't you just calling her fat?

Flynt: That was a gutsy move, Schnee. I dig it.

Blake: Good job, you two!

Ruby: Yeah!

Port spoke in the intercom.

Port: Will team APEX from Vale and team SSSN from Minstral report to the arena.

Predator: Well. Gotta go.

Weiss: Hit Neptune for me please.

I will.

Yang: Good luck.

Ruby: Is Legion gonna be with you?

Predator: No. With his weaponry he may accidentally kill them.

Ruby: But it will be two vs one.

Blake: Ruby. I'm sure he is trained for situation like this.

Actually we're trained for much worse than this.

Predator: I'll be back love.

I kissed her and left towards the entrance. When team Neptune and Sun walked out there were people holding signs. One specific sign had photos of them and their abs.

You people are the strangest bunch.

I walked out of the entrance. I got a little less applause but whatever. We shook hands.

Neptune: Ready?

Half  the arena turned into a mountain side.

Predator: The question is. Are you ready?

The other half turned into an urban region.

Nice.

Sun: Just watch your back and we can do this Neptune. Besides it's just him.

I reloaded my SMART Pistol and check checked my current protocol.

Run N Gun. Better switch.

With a push of a button the EVA-8 disintegrated into the Longbow DMR and my cloak was ready.

Oobleck:  3...2...l...

Torgue: MOTHERF(bleep)ING FIGHT!

Sun started running at me. I noticed Neptune was staying back trying to hit me with his energy weapon. I cloaked as Sun was about to hit me and ran towards Neptune.

Sun: Watch your back!

I wallran one of the buildings and jumped on the roof. Had about 5 seconds left. Sun was taking another route to Neptune.

He's smart I'll give him that.

I threw a gravity star in front of Sun sucking him in and keeping him still.

Sun: What the?

I appeared behind Neptune.

Sun: Behind yo-ah it's too late.

I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled myself backwards flipping him over me. He ended up on his stomach. I punched him several times to keep him down and unconscious. Sun jumped up and hit me once.

Ouch.

I grabbed my data knife and we fought for about a minute as the idiot host spoke.

Torgue: NOW EVEN THIS PLACE WAS MY VOICE WIRED SO I CAN'T SAY STUFF LIKE S(bleep)T AND C(bleep)K AND P(bleep)Y F(bleep)ING D(bleep)BALLS! THAT'S LIKE HALF MY F(bleep)N VOCABULARY! IT'S GOD (bleep)N BULLS(bleep)T!

God he's an odd one. Cloaks ready.

Sun used his semblance and deployed several holograms of himself. I deployed my cloak and slashed each hologram looking for him.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Bingo.

I grabbed my SMART Pistol.

*click click click click click*
*popopopopow*

He fell on one knee. His aura was low.

Torgue: WHAAAAT WAS THAT?! HE DIDN'T EVEN AIM! IT WAS LIKE SOME KIND OF SMART PISTOL!

Yeah. That's why it's called a SMART Pistol.

Oobleck: And the winner is team APEX from Vale.

Torgue: THAT WAS BADASS!  PREDATOR HAS MOVED UP TO NUMBER 6 ON THE BADASS LEADERBOARDS WHICH PUTS HIM BEHIND TEAM RWBY!

Jesus this man is something else.

I walked out and met up with team RWBY.

How you holding up Legion?

Legion: ANALYZING TITAN HULL...
...
...
HULL AT 86 PERCENT...
FUEL AT 67 PERCENT...
I RECOMMEND YOU FIND MORE DUST PILOT.

We'll see.

Ruby: That was awesome love!

Predator: Thanks beautiful.

She kissed me.

Weiss: Get a room you two.

Predator: So who's fighting for team RWBY?

Yang: Me.

Predator: Nice.