Faunuses

Timeskip brought to you by RWBY CHIBI: Legion uses 'Fastball' on Ruby throwing her as hard as the Titan can with Ruby yelling: Whee!

Predator's POV

Team RWBY and I walked through the city of Vale together. I had my suit on without the helmet. Ruby and I held hands as Yang giggled. Weiss ruined the moment.

Weiss:  The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out.

Predator: She's right. Yeesh.

Weiss: How could you two not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of organization and planning is breathtaking!

Having an orgasm there princess?

Yang: You really know how to take something good and make it boring.

Agreed.

Weiss: Quiet you!

Yang: So remind me again why we're wasting our Friday afternoon at the stupid docks?

Ruby: Ugh. Smells like fish.

I put the palm of my hand to my face.

Wow

Weiss: I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!

You're duty?

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: You can't prove that!

Predator: That's actually pretty genius Weiss.

Weiss: Thank you.

Predator: Don't expect too many compliments.

Ruby: Woah. Look.

She pointed towards a dust stop that was recently robbed. As we got closer to it we were stopped by investigators.

Investigator 1: Stop right there ladies and gentlemen.

Ruby: What happened?

Investigator 1: Robbery. Second dust shop this week.

I wonder if the ginger pimp had something to do with it.

Investigator 2: This place is turning into a jungle.

Yang: That's terrible.

Investigator 2: They left all the money again.

What? Who the hell robs a place and leaves the money behind?

Ruby: Huh?

Investigator 1: Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?

Investigator 2: I don't know, an army?

Investigator 1: You thinking the White Fang?"

???

Detective: Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough.

Ha.

Weiss: Hmph! The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates!

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane.

Blake: The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus.