[Vol 2] Parkour 101

Timeskip brought to you by RWBY CHIBI: Predator watches the team try fo use their jump kits.

Predator's POV

I woke up with Ruby wrapped around me. I kissed her head and got out the bed. She was still wrapped around me as I walked to grab my suit.

Predator: Ruby. Time to get off.

Ruby: No. I don't wanna.

Predator: Please?

Ruby: Fine.

She got off me and we changed into our suits. Weiss had Riley with her. I whistled getting Riley's attention. She jumped off the bed and walked to me limping a couple of times. Ruby held her petting her. Weiss finally woke up. The others followed.

Yang: So how did you two lovebirds sleep?

Ruby: It was wonderful.

Please don't.

Weiss: Why were you two having sex?

Ruby: Weiss!

Predator: Ya see Weiss, when two people love each other very much, they show it by-.

Weiss: Stop!

Ruby: Predator!

Predator: What? She asked.

Weiss: Nevermind. Just. Just go.

The rest of the team changed into their suits and followed me to the VR Room. After 10 minutes of setting up, we all entered the complex vast of nothingness. Everyone lined up.

Predator: Today we will be performing one of the hardest portions of training. Wallrunning.

Two walls appeared behind me leading to a platform.

Predator: This is going to be tricky so I need you to pay close attention.

I backed up and went into a dead sprint. I jumped at an angle allowing my foot to plant itself on the wall. Elbow bent slightly so that I may push myself off while the other hand held my heavy ass Kraber. As I ran I reached the climax of my run and pushed off the wall and jumped once more to another wall switching the Kraber to my other arm and simulating the exact same movement. I pushed off with my other arm and landed on the platform.  I turned to the others. Some seemed amazed while others looked at their suits to find the magic behind it. I put my face to my palm.

Oh dear god they still think it's magic.

Predator: Look. Just...just try it yourselves.

One by one each one tried. Ruby barely missed and fell into the pit and reappeared.

Good for her first time.

Meanwhile most of the others tried and failed.  Weiss even tried to use her glyphs to assist her. When she got on the platform I shoved her off.

Predator: Nice try Weiss.

Weiss: Why!?

I put my hand up to my face once more in shame.

Predator: Should I demonstrate again?

Everyone nodded.

Alright. I can tell this may take a while.

Timeskip brought to you by RWBY CHIBI: Blake on her bed while Riley barks at her.

Sweet Jesus that felt like it would never end.

We got out of the VR capsules and looked at everyone as we walked to the Titan bay.

Sun: Well...that was...tough.

Weiss: At least you didn't get shoved off a platform.

Predator: You were cheating.

Sun: At least you didn't get shot...

He looked at me.

Sun: Again.

Predator: I told you to stop calling me sir. Makes me feel old.

Ren: Well at least you two didn't get sliced in half by a 30 ton death machine.

Rose came through our helmets.

Rose: I REGRET NOTHING.

Nora: I'm sorry Ren. I thought we could take her on.

Predator: No you're not. You said my armor looked like Skeletor.

Nora: But it does.

Predator: You want round 2?

Nora: No.

Rose: WAIT!

Predator: What?

Rose: IF YOU'RE SKELETOR...

Predator: Which I'm not.

Rose: THEN CAN I BE HE-MAN?

Please don't.

Ruby: Why?

No no no no no no no no no no no!

We saw Rose grab her Sword as it electrified and raise it in the air.

Rose: CAUSE I HAVE THE POWER!!

Kill me.