The Date

Authors Note: Due to numerous requests I will be working on both my Titanfall stories. Thanks for reading and let the story continue.
(btw lemon warning: I will lay a warning in case you want to skip it)

Predator's POV

Ruby and I were walking through the city of Vale together. A peaceful night with people walking around. Ruby found the place she wanted to go.

Ruby: Over there.

We walked up to a bakery called Cookie Crumbles. The place had outdoor tables similar to a café.

Oh no. Glad I got the money from Ozpin.

We walked up to the counter to be greeted by a young boy in uniform.

???: Hello. Welcome to Cookie Crumbles. What can I get for you today?

Still kinda surprised that a bakery is open at night.

Ruby ordered for us as I paid for it and we sat at a table with a giant plate of chocolate chip cookies and two glasses of milk. She started eating the cookies dipping them in her milk as I just looked at the cookie.

Ruby: Aren't you gonna eat it?

Predator: The last one I had turned out to be licked by you.

Ruby: Ha-ha.

I ate the cookie. It was delicious but I missed having snicker doodle.

Predator: Ever had snicker doodle?

Ruby: Never heard of it.

What!?

Predator: It's delicious. We outta make some sometime.

Ruby: I would love that.

I look up to see the stars. It was hard to see them over the streetlights. I look down to see cookie crumbles in my glass followed by a trail of milk leading to Ruby. She just smiled with her mouth filled with cookies.

Predator: Did you just dip your cookie in my milk?

Ruby: Nerp.

Predator: You're a horrible liar you know that.

She just smiled. I took the last cookie and ate it seeing her smile turn to a frown.

Ruby: Aww! I wanted that.

Predator: Ter berd Rerby.

I swallowed the cookie.

I'll make it up to her.

Predator: Before we go, wait here.

Ruby: Okay.

I stood up and went to the counter.

???: Anything else you like sir?

I handed him the card.

Predator: The biggest cookie you have.

He gave me a 3 foot wide chocolate chip cookie. I walk back to Ruby to see her smile.

Predator: I got you th-.

Ruby: MINE!

She grabbed it smiling. It was getting late so we walked back to the hangar and hung out for a little bit. It started to rain hard.

Ruby: Well so much for going to my dorm. You mind if I stay here? I'll share the cookie.

Predator: Ruby. You're always welcome here.

Ruby: Thank you for tonight.

Predator: You're welcome Ruby. I'm gonna go change.

Ruby: Okay.

I went to change and found out that I don't have a shirt.

*face palm* At least it's not Yang.

I grabbed a pair of sweats and walked out to see Ruby in a black and red bra and panties laying on the bed. I turned dark red. I laid with her and tried to fall asleep.

Lemon warning. 🍋 If you're not into that stuff you can stop reading. Otherwise. Bitch I warned ya.
______________________________________
I felt her lay on top of me. I felt something wet so I woke up and realized it was Ruby. She was embarrassed.

Ruby: I-I'm s-so.

I ust put my arms around her and went for a kiss. We fought for dominance but I won exploring her mouth with my tongue. We rolled around the bed as we kept going. When we finally stop, I was on top of her. Her small pale body was a beauty. I looked down to see her even more wet and embarrassed.

Ruby: I don't know why I'm doing that.

Predator: Its alright love. Let me show you.

I kissed her neck and kept kissing down her body. She twitched more as I got to her panties.

Predator: Do you mind?

She nodded. I slowly pulled her panties off to see her wet slit. I licked around her clitoris. I immediately felt her hand on the back of my head and pushed me in her slit. I was practically eating it at this point. She moaned begging for more as she came on my face. Juices everywhere on me as I backed up.

Ruby: Sorry.

I smiled. I cleaned myself off as we switched positions. She took off my pants to see my hardened member and slowly put her lips around it.she  took off her bra revealing her beautiful breasts. I felt an intense pleasure as she bobbed her head up and down taking it all in.

As small as she is she took it all in.

It just made her even sexier. She stopped and put my member in her slit. I stood up with her hugging me and pinned her to the wall. As I thrusted she wrapped her legs around me moaning louder and louder begging for release. I felt her walls wrap around my member as I came inside her womb. I pulled out and put her on the bed. We wrapped the blanket around us as we cuddled together while naked.