01

☆*:

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

A sigh left the twenty-one-year-old's lips as he exited the cafe, he had finally finished work for today and was exhausted. Today had been a very stressful day for the small cafe, usually, not many people came in there, but when they did - it was close to hell, if you asked Taehyung. They weren't that many workers there either, so everyone had to work and rush around, taking as many customers orders at a time as possible. The cafe had closed an hour ago, but Taehyung was one of those who had to stay another hour to clean up. He hated it, but he got slightly more money for it, and he really needed that money to pay for his apartment.

Taehyung had been working at the cafe for about a year now, and he was the youngest one there. Everyone took care of him, since nearly all of his co-workers had passed their thirties, except for maybe, three people? Well, anyways, Taehyung was the only one under twenty five.

He made his way to the subway, right in time, because it suddenly started pouring down, the rain hardly hitting the streets within seconds. Taehyung put his hood over his head, only getting a few raindrops on him since he had rushed down the stairs to the subway. He walked to his platform, the digital sign telling him his subway would arrive in three minutes. He sighed and leaned against the wall, closing his eyes. He felt like he could fall asleep as he was standing there, against the cold stone wall. His mind then decided to wander a bit, he was too tired to take control of his thoughts.

He thought of his family, he hadn't seen them in three months. They all still lived in their hometown, Daegu, while Taehyung moved up to Seoul right after turning nineteen. Many people thought of him moving at such a young age was dangerous, they thought he wouldn't make it all alone. One of the people thinking that way had been Taehyung's father, who had wanted his oldest son to at least have passed his twenties before leaving the family. But, after a lot of arguing (also after developing a strong dislike towards his father), Taehyung had gotten what he wanted. Thankfully, everyone else in the family seemed to support him, at least his mother and grandma. His younger siblings had of course been sad, but they only wanted their oldest brother to be happy.

Right as Taehyung opened his eyes, the subway finally arrived and a small, weak smile appeared on his lips as he noticed nearly all wagons of the subway were completely empty. He walked on and sat down at an empty four seat, immediately pulling his phone and headphones out of his inner pocket of the navy blue jacket he was wearing. He plugged his headphones in, put them in his ears and then went onto Spotify, went onto his playlist and pressed shuffle, another smile appearing on his face since his favourite song at the moment started playing. Press Your Number by Taemin.

That's also something you should know about Taehyung, he loved; no, he adored Taemin. He was nearly obsessed with the elder, and had been for so many years. When Taehyung had been younger, we're talking early teens, he was the biggest fan that SHINee could ever have. He had always liked Taemin a bit more, he loved the other four as well, but when Taehyung was around five, he started dancing and danced until he had turned nineteen, since he moved out a few weeks afterwards. Taehyung still danced sometimes, but only in his apartment when he was one hundred percent sure that no one could see him. Throughout his years of dancing, his biggest inspiration had been Taemin. At least after 2008, when the group debuted. Taehyung had always dreamed of doing something like that; be in a group, dance and sing. But no, he was never brave enough to take that step. He always let it go right before he would do it, and then thought: "I can do it next time."

After a few years, that next time never came again.

After thinking too much again, Taehyung pressed the home button on his phone, checking the time. 8:06pm. He was happy he was free tomorrow. He put his feet up on the seat in front of him, wanting to sit a bit more comfortably, but he noticed something before fully placing his feet on top of the seat, there was an envelope there and his curiosity took over quicker than ever. He leaned forwards, gripping the white envelope. Jeon Jungkook, it said on the front, but no sender was written. He shouldn't open this, it could be something very private or important. He automatically turned the envelope around, noticing something being written on the back in one of the upper corners: "If you are not Jeon Jungkook, please, give this to him."

Taehyung stared at the kind of pretty handwriting. Jeon Jungkook?

"Next stop: Icheon."

Taehyung quickly put the envelope in his bag without thinking it through, and then stood up, realising he was already at his destination.

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

[not fully edited, just like 50/50]

i'm honestly pretty proud of this, the second chapter will be posted soon too. i've already written it, but i need to read it through and see if there's anything to edit! if you like this, then please give it a vote and if you want to you can leave a comment as well!

i don't really expect anyone to read this, there are so many good vkook stories already, but if you happen to stumble over this and managed to read the first chapter; thank you!

aND JUNGKOOK GRADUATED TODAY IM SO PROUD OF MY BABY

.+:。(ノ・ω・)ノ゙