04

not edited ( ◠‿◠ )

not edited ( )

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

"S-sorry, but...but can I uh...can I have your n-number?"

Jungkook was left speechless with his ice latte in hand after getting that question. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, so thankfully, the cute guy started talking again. "Uhm it-it's actually pretty important, I can't explain it to you right now," he paused before handing Jungkook his phone. "I just need you to give me your number, and then I'll text you so you have mine too," Jungkook did as told, not knowing what to respond with. Jungkook typed in his number, wrote his name and then handed the phone back. "Thank you, I promise you that I'm not crazy, I-I just need to be able to contact you, I promise you'll know why soon," the guy then looked around quickly. "I need to go back," he began walking back to the cafe before quickly turning around. "I hope you enjoy your drink!" And with that, he left the younger boy standing there, still not being able to do anything. He sighed, and shook his head. "What the hell?" He said, trying to take in everything that just happened this last minute.

He then came back to his senses, deciding that going back to his dorm was a good idea, since his classes started within twenty minutes, too. As he started walking, he realised that the cute boy actually had his number now, and Jungkook couldn't help but really hope that he would text him as soon as possible, so that the younger could have his number too.

After arriving back to the dorm about ten minutes later, he had finished his ice latte and threw the now empty plastic cup in the trashcan before walking over to his desk on his side of the room, he grabbed his books and was just about to walk out of the dorm again to his class, only for Hoseok to bump into him with way too much force, making Jungkook fall back and trip on his own feet, landing on the floor with a thud. "Oh, sorry Jungkook-ssi!" Hoseok said before laughing, earning a glare from the younger. "We don't have any classes today!" After saying that, Jungkook's eyes widened. "What? What about me?" He asked, standing up. "Turns out no one have classes today, so we're free!" Hoseok said as he grabbed the books Jungkook had been holding, placing them on the younger's desk. "Let's go to that cafe-" "No, I was there like twenty minutes ago, please?" Jungkook sighed but Hoseok had already grabbed his arm in a tight grip, dragging him out of the dorm. "Did you go there without me?!" Jungkook rolled his eyes at the elder's sudden disappointment. "They will probably think I'm really weird for going back there again!" Jungkook said, trying to get out of Hoseok's grip, only to fail. "You don't have to buy something," Hoseok just said before letting go of the younger. "I don't-" Jungkook interrupted himself when he felt his phone get a notification, automatically reaching back for it in his back pocket, he pulled it up and felt his heart beat slightly faster.

Unknown: [a/n: oops unintended self promo here]
hiii it's me, the guy from the cafe! the name's taehyung btw, and now you have my number, wooow
received: 1:07pm

Jungkook smiled widely, before quickly changing the contact name from Unknown to Taehyung. Hoseok noticed how the younger had suddenly stopped in his tracks, staring down at his phone while typing with fast fingers. He rolled his eyes, why was that boy suddenly so happy? "Jungkook-ah! C'mon!" Hoseok said as he approached the nineteen year old who was still smiling extremely wide, teeth showing. "Who are you texting? Is it a crush---" Hoseok sang teasingly, but got interrupted when the younger hit his arm. "Shut up, let's go," it was now Jungkook who had taken Hoseok's arm in a tight grip, dragging him towards the exit of the huge building, making the older laugh at him which led to the younger hitting him again.

"Stop laughing!"

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

i wanted this chapter to be longer and better written, but i didn't know what else to write so i hope this is good enough and i hope you enjoyed reading it !!

i want to do this thing where i ask a question and then you answer, like 'question of the chapter' or whatever bc i really like getting to know the people who read my stories a bit more and just bc i'm a really curious person lol

so my question for this chapter is:

which song do you prefer between not today and spring day? and if you want, you could also tell me why,, if you have a reason ( ̄∇ ̄)

:: i'm not sure, i've read the english lyrics for both and i think they're both very good songs like lyric-wise, and i love both sooo much but i do feel like not today is more of what i usually listen to on a daily basis, it's more of what i prefer lmao no shit even though i'm obsessed with spring day too smh

if you like to answer random questions then i'll continue asking questions at the end of chapters! (*ω*)

oH AND THE MV FOR 'SPRING DAY' WAS SO GOOD IM STILL SHOOK