07

managed to write a chapter today, wooooh

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

Taehyung was anxious, the fact that Jungkook still hadn't contacted him, saying anything about the note the older managed to smoothly give the boy in a secret way, made him really nervous. Maybe he screwed up? Okay, they didn't know each other that well and their friendship was very new, but still, Taehyung thought of the younger as friendly, caring and extremely cute, or easier explained; Jungkook was a keeper, in Taehyung's opinion.

The reason he gave Jungkook the note was, firstly; he'd love going out with him, either as friends or something else, and secondly; he needed to ask him about Jimin. Taehyung didn't want to risk giving Jungkook the letter in case it would be the wrong Jungkook, which Taehyung was nearly one hundred percent sure it wasn't. It was probably, most likely, the right Jeon Jungkook he had been able to find. Also, Taehyung felt thankful for some reason, he had been able to find the person he needed to find way easier than expected. But, let's repeat this one more time; if it now was the right Jungkook.

It was a few hours left of Taehyung's shift for this day, and even though this day had been just as stressful as the day before - it was Friday, it wasn't unusual, - he still had managed to eat his lunch, because his co-workers had been nice today. Instead of Taehyung taking everyone's place and letting everyone except him take a break, his co-workers had done the opposite and had let their youngest take a break first out of everyone. Even though it made Taehyung happy that they cared so much, it had taken another ten minutes for him to actually take his damn break since he was refusing at first.

It was three in the afternoon and his shift ended in two and a half hours, which wasn't that long, last Friday he worked until eight pm, so he didn't feel like complaining. He was tired though, a night with three hours of sleep wasn't that great for an eight-hour-shift. It was slightly calmer in the cafe now, so he decided to go into the break-room and just sit down for a few minutes, knowing that both Jinyoung and Baekhyun was outside, able to take customers orders and all that other stuff Taehyung was too tired to think about. He felt his phone get a notification, and with lazy movements, he pulled it up from his pocket to see that it was a new message. From no other than Jungkook.

Jungkook:
sorry i haven't contacted you yet about
the note and all, i was nervous, but yeah,
if you're still up for it, then i'd love meeting
up with you today.

You:
ahh really?? yay \( ˆoˆ )/

Jungkook:
i have one more class left today, and i
end around 4, when is your shift finished?

You:
between 5-5:30pm! i'm so happy you agreed
on meeting me, you are a keeper^^

Jungkook:
i'll go to the cafe as soon as my art class
has finished then. oh and you too (๑>◡<๑)