23 - 1/2

don't hate me don't hate me don't hate me

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

"Taehyung," the younger's surprised voice made Taehyung turn around. "What...what the hell is this?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, not fully seeing what the younger was holding. "What-" "Why do you have this?" The older had to walk over to where the younger was standing to see what he was talking about. "What do you mean-" Taehyung stopped himself when he saw what Jungkook was holding in his hand. It was a picture, that Taehyung had never seen before, of Jimin and Jungkook.

"Why do you have this here?" Jungkook asked as he turned around, accidentally knocking down some kind of box in the process, it fell down from the shelf and onto the floor, the lid falling off, and out on the floor flew more pictures

"Why do you have this here?" Jungkook asked as he turned around, accidentally knocking down some kind of box in the process, it fell down from the shelf and onto the floor, the lid falling off, and out on the floor flew more pictures. Jungkook kneeled down and inspected them immediately. Taehyung did the same, but as soon as the older had kneeled down next to Jungkook, the younger pushed him forcefully, making him lose his balance. "What the fuck is this?!" He yelled, moving his hands frustratingly above the pictures, making Taehyung look at them.

He then saw what it was. Pictures. So many pictures; of Jungkook and Jimin.

Taehyung didn't know what to say; these weren't his. "Jungkook, I-I-" "You're crazy! Why do you have these?!" Jungkook continued yelling, standing up. "What kind of freak are you?!" "Ju-Jungkook, these aren't mine! I've never seen them bef-" Taehyung suddenly felt himself being picked up from the ground by the collar of his shirt. Jungkook was strong enough to press the older against the wall, slightly above the floor, keeping a tight grip on the collar. "Then why the fuck do you have all these pictures in a box inside your wardrobe?!" Jungkook was practically screaming at Taehyung by now.

Taehyung was scared, his eyes closed and his breath shaky. "The-they're not mine, I-I promise," he said weakly, scared to open his eyes. "I've never seen them before, I-I don't know why they're there" Taehyung was being honest; he had no idea how those pictures came into that box, and then how that box happened to be inside his wardrobe.

"Stop lying!" Jungkook screamed, he let go of the collar of Taehyung's shirt, making the older stumble a bit at the sudden connection with the floor. He was about to say something again, but didn't get the time. Suddenly, he could feel Jungkook's fist hit his left cheek. The older stumbled again, but this time he didn't have enough balance. He fell onto the floor, holding his cheek. "Jungkook, I-I-I-" Taehyung was full on crying now, he couldn't get out proper words. "They are not mine..." Was the last thing he managed to get out weakly before Jungkook left the room, slamming the door close, making the walls vibrate for a second.

Taehyung sat there crying, holding his hurting cheek. He looked at the pictures that were spread nearly all over the floor.

"They are not mine, they are not mine..." He whispered on repeat, shaking his head. Because, they weren't his.

-

"So, Taehyung," the woman spoke lowly, walking around him, then stopping in front of him. She put her hands on the table and sat down on a chair. "We have now gotten both yours and Jungkook's perspective on the situation," she continued. Just hearing the name of the younger made Taehyung sad. He had ruined everything. "And, are you one hundred percent sure that those pictures aren't yours?"

He nodded. "I have never seen them before," he said lowly, looking at her. Because, he had never seen them before. "Or, maybe you have," the woman spoke. "Maybe you have seen them, but it wasn't you, it was another you?"

Taehyung was very confused by now. "What do you mean with that?"

"Taehyung, the pictures are important, we will talk about them more later," she spoke again. "But, what's more important..." she stopped, and then sighed. She looked at the poor boy with a sympathetic look on her face. "The letters," she said after a minute of silence. He looked up at her, his brown eyes looking sad and dull.

"Why did you send those letters, Taehyung? While pretending to be someone else?"

-

He was crying, he was broken; he felt betrayed. "It wasn't me," he whispered. He was left alone in the room. His face hidden in his hands, loud sobs were heard from him, but he didn't care; because he didn't understand a single thing that was happening.

Suddenly, a light knock was heard. He looked up from his hands, his vision was slightly blurry because of all the tears he had been letting out. He saw a person entering the room, but he couldn't figure out who it was until the person had taken a seat on the chair in front of him.

"Jimin?"

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

part 1/2 - the next chapter is the last one.

i'm excited, but nervous...