23 - 2/2

i'm really nervous for how y'all are going to react to this, i am low-key proud, but scared

this is really long, 2500+ words, be prepared.

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

"Why did you do it?" Jimin asked. "I didn't! It wasn't me!" Taehyung was so tired of that question, he screamed his response at the older.

The same questions were asked, and they always got the same answers. Everyone asked the same questions, and Taehyung answered with his truth; he answered with what he thought was the truth. Is it confusing? Yes, and it was for everyone. No one understood a single thing.

Jungkook felt betrayed. And, he was, he just didn't like accepting it. He was betrayed by the person he loved. He loved Taehyung so much, but knowing that the older had done all this broke Jungkook's heart. The only question in his head was the one that everyone was asking: why? He knew there was no need in asking, because he knew Taehyung would lie.

Is it more confusing now? When we're calling Taehyung's truth his truth but it's still lies? Wait, you will understand, eventually.

The one who wrote and sent these letters was Taehyung, and only Taehyung. And the thing was that, he knew it, but at the same time he didn't.

Still don't understand? Is it even more confusing by now? That's understandable.

Let's take everything from the very beginning, and let me explain it in detail for you.

When Taehyung was young, maybe around the age of five, he visited Busan with his family. There, he met a boy, Jimin. Back then, Jimin had been a kind of bad kid, and had been very rude to the five year old Taehyung. Back then, it hadn't been that big of a deal, but it came back when Taehyung was older, probably around eighteen. The memory of a rude boy named Jimin had always been in the back of his head; he was always remembering him. When Taehyung came back to Busan once, when he was eighteen, he immediately recognised the boy.

Weird, isn't it?

The thing was, Taehyung had this illness - that we'll come back to later - and he had remembered Jimin as way worse than he had actually been. This led to Taehyung secretly stalking the boy, finding out so many things about him. Such as how he was best friends with Jungkook, and he also managed to find out about Jimin's health issues. And there was already a plan inside Taehyung's head. The plan was his revenge for Jimin's behaviour, that hadn't even been that horrible. Not even close, but for Taehyung, it was.

Taehyung was indeed crazy, really, after he had planned everything he was going to do; it was as if everything completely disappeared from his head. He forgot everything, just like that. When he "found" the letter on the subway a few months ago, he was the one who put it there. But did he know it was him? No, and that was the problem. The plan was still in Taehyung's head, he had forgotten it; but it never left his mind. Do you understand? Yes? No? This illness he had made him do the things he had planned such a long time ago, but he didn't realise he was doing it.