15

thank you so much for 11k! ♡

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

A few days passed, Taehyung didn't dare to open the envelope. It felt so weird, how did his brothers find this letter on a seat on the train? The scariest part was the fact that it literally was his name name written on it. He wanted to tell Jungkook, but then, that didn't feel quite right. After everything that boy had to go through after receiving that letter from his best friend it definitely didn't feel fair to drag him into more things. Talking about Jungkook, Taehyung hadn't had much contact with him through these days, he had been hanging out with his family with allowance from his boss to do so. Taehyung had been free this whole week, but couldn't help but look forward to the upcoming week when he would go back to work and earn his very much needed money.

It was Friday, his family would go back to Daegu on Sunday. The time was currently 9pm, and both of Taehyung's brothers had been playing around the whole day and had already fallen into a deep sleep. Taehyung was tired as well, but his mind was going non-stop with thoughts he wished weren't his. A sudden notification causing his phone to let out a sound made him jump, since it had been completely quiet in his apartment since the younger two had fallen asleep. He picked his phone up from his pocket and saw a new text message, from no other than Jungkook.

Jungkook:
are you up?

Taehyung:
yeah, why? are you ok?

Jungkook:
can i come over?

Taehyung:
of course, is everything alright?

Jungkook:
yeah, i just miss you

Taehyung:
i miss you too

Taehyung:
also, i think there's something i need
to show you...

Jungkook:
oh okay, well i'll be there in like 30
minutes i think, see you soon

Taehyung:
see you xx

Knock knock.

Twenty minutes had passed and it seemed like the younger was there already. Taehyung hurried out of his bedroom and walked carefully on the floor, hoping it wouldn't make too much sound to wake his brothers up. He opened the front door and outside was a smiling Jungkook standing, and Taehyung could swear that he felt some kind of butterfly-ish feeling in his stomach at the sight, but he ignored it, of course. "You were quick," he stated before motioning for the younger to step inside. "Yeah, I was already outside when I texted you," Jungkook said while taking his shoes off. "Hoseok was going to the subway station near our school and I wanted to be a good friend and walk with him. Then I realised that he was going on the subway you always take home, and I remember where you live since you've told me, and then I decided to see if you were awake," the younger smiled shyly. "Also, you said you wanted to show me something?"

Taehyung had put a finger on top of Jungkook's lips, telling him to be quiet without saying anything himself. He then grabbed the younger's hand and while walking past the small living room he showed the reason to be quiet - his brothers - which Jungkook quickly understood. They then walked to Taehyung's bedroom, the older being quick to close the door before sitting down on his bed with a sigh. "Yeah, uhm," he began. "There is something I want to show you, but-but I'm still not sure if showing you this is a good idea," Taehyung fiddled with the hem of his shirt while talking. Jungkook took a seat next to him on the bed. "Show me, if it's making you this nervous then it's important," Jungkook said softly, poking the older's cheek.

Taehyung smiled shyly before walking over to his drawer where he had put the envelope - which he hadn't touched at all in the last three or four days. A deep breath escaped his lips before he sat down again and handed the white envelope to the younger.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw it, and he nearly looked scared. "H-how did you find this?" He whispered, staring at the older. "My brother said he found on the train on their way here, and I've been too scared to open it, it feels scary," Taehyung explained and Jungkook just nodded, still shocked. "Uh-uhm, sh-shouldn't you open it, then? I mean, maybe it's easier wh-when I'm here?" Taehyung bit his lower lip nervously, and inspected the younger's face. Shocked, was what Jungkook's face looked like. And maybe even scared.

"Maybe, but I'm scared," the older sighed once again. "Who could've sent this to me? And why not to my address instead of putting it on the train?" "This reminds me of the letter I got from Jimin," the younger mumbled. "I know, that's why I didn't know if showing you this was a good idea," Taehyung said, putting a hand on top of the younger's leg, as a friendly gesture, of course. "Just...just open it."

A shaky breath left Taehyung's lips, and he then looked at the envelope. He now held it with both hands, which led Jungkook to automatically doing the same thing as Taehyung had done; putting his hand on top of the other's leg - still, nothing more than just a sign that he cared. Of course. The older started opening the envelope with shaky hands, he was so scared. He had no idea of what that envelope could contain. When it was opened, he looked down, and there was a folded paper. Jungkook noticed the sudden shock on the older's face and looked down into the envelope as well, his grip on Taehyung's leg automatically tightening, but none of them noticed that at that moment.

"Can you take it?" Taehyung asked, handing the envelope to Jungkook again, who just took it. He then took the folded paper out, and unfolded it. Nervousness was filling Jungkook's body as well, but for the sake of Taehyung, he didn't want to show it too much. When he noticed that the paper was filled with text, a letter, he bit his lower lip. He started reading it, but maybe he shouldn't have.

Hello Taehyung,
I just wanted to thank you for giving the letter to Jungkook, take good care of him for me, okay? Can you promise me that? We're strangers, but I know who you are, and I know that you are someone that Jungkook needs, and you need someone like Jungkook.
Don't ask how I know this, I do have my sources.
Say hi to Jungkook from me, I miss him.
All my love goes to you and Jungkook, even if you and I have never met.

- Park Jimin.

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

i don't think anyone was expecting that, oops
wHY DID EVERYONE THINK JUNGKOOK HAD KILLED HIMSELF IM–

...again, thank you for 11k! it makes me extremely happy!!

[also; this is poorly edited, so there may be a few errors still]