09

it feels like people have stopped reading this, is it not as good as before? ://

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

"You know what, Jungkook?" Hoseok said as he sat down next to the younger boy at the table, putting his plate down. "What?" "We should dye your hair!" The younger boy choked on the milk he was drinking, needing to cough before being able to answer. "W-what? Why? No!" Jungkook protested, glaring at his older friend who just had an amused look on his face.

"I told Yoongi about my thoughts as well, and he agrees-" "But I don't agree," Jungkook interrupted, poking in the food in front of him with his fork. The food was pretty much disgusting today according to the nineteen year old. "I think Taehyung would like it too-" "Why are you mentioning him in this conversation?" Jungkook interrupted again, as a blush made its way to his cheeks, making his interruption sound way less aggressive than it was supposed to be. "Oh my god, you're blushing!" Hoseok giggled and pressed his hands on the younger's cheeks, which led to Jungkook unintentionally making a kind of squishy-face. "You have a crush!" "Who has a crush?" Yoongi then suddenly sat down in front of them, with his friend Namjoon following. Jungkook barely knew anything about the two, but they were good friends with Hoseok so it wasn't a big deal. He was just hella embarrassed right now.

"Our Jungkookie here seems to have developed a crush on that guy Taehyung working in the cafe," Hoseok teased, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's shoulders as well as pinching his cheek. "Ouch! Stop," Jungkook shoved the older away, but Hoseok - along with the other two - just laughed. "Jungkookie, Taehyung always checks you out when we're there, you know that right?" Jungkook, who had just recovered from Hoseok's pinching, choked on his milk once again. "No, he doesn't, don't give me false hopes!" Jungkook was getting slightly annoyed, he didn't like being teased. "Oh, so you do like him then-" "I'm leaving," Jungkook stood up and walked away, he wasn't mad, just tired of them and that was something the remaining three knew, so they just laughed.

"Are you sure he has a crush?" Namjoon asked when the youngest had left them. Hoseok nodded. "I can see it, Namjoon," he said. "Jungkookie has never seemed that happy around anyone except for Taehyung in a pretty long time," Namjoon nodded, showing that he understood what his friend was saying. "And let me tell you, you know he's been very sad lately," it was now Yoongi's time to nod, knowing what the light brown-haired boy meant.

"Maybe  I do have a crush?" Jungkook asked himself as he was heading back to the dorm, hands in the pockets of his black jacket. He then shook his head. "No, no, no," he opened the door to the dorm and closed it behind him, locking it in the process. "I can't have a crush, that's too stressful," he sighed. "I don't have time for such things anyways."

Having a crush was the last thing the nineteen year old wanted. It would only make him
more sad and make him dislike life even more than he already did. Even though a reason for his slightly happier self was Taehyung, having a crush on the elder would break him even more. Jungkook sat down on his bed, sighing. He didn't have any more classes today, so he didn't know what to do to spend the rest of this day's hours before going to bed.

Just as if someone had managed to read his mind, he suddenly felt his phone starting to ring. He looked at the display and a happy and nervous smile appeared in his face.

Incoming call: Taehyung

"Hello?" He put the phone against his ear. "Jungkookie!" The sound of Taehyung's deep voice sounding so happy made Jungkook smile even more. "I've finished my shift for today! My boss was nice to me, would you like to meet?" The older asked, Jungkook enjoying the sound of Taehyung's voice. "Uh yeah sure, I don't have any more classes so–" "Oh, really?" Taehyung said, "such a good timing then," Jungkook chuckled. "Would you like to meet up right away?"

"Yeah, sure," Jungkook smiled, the elder's voice really managed calmed him after the previous thoughts he had.

☆*:.。. 。.:*☆

not edited or read-through
thank you for 2k :) !!

if i published a vkook short story (that has like only five chapters or smth) would anyone read it? because i've got an idea and i'm low-key proud of it lmao

also, idk if many of you have read unknown but it really isn't that good yet it will soon have 14k (which is crazy wtf thank u) but i don't feel like it deserves that attention really, i'm not happy with it and it feels rushed and it really isn't a well-planned story. but idk, i just wish this story maybe could have gotten all those reads instead...hah

i'm sorry this was short, but i didn't really know what to write. thank you if you read all the way down here (: