Chapter 3 -

[Eliza Johnson's POV]
"Welcome to 1975" I muttered quietly whilst trying to get the stiffness out of my neck.
"Eliza, Miss Lance, Mr Snart and and Mr Rory; I need you to wait here" my uncle said.
"Meaning you don't need anyone killed, maimed or robbed" Snart said dryly.
"I haven't killed anyone" I said quickly.
"You almost exploded a guy's brain" Snart said.
"He was about to send a tornado into central city" I insisted. "And what about all those times you picked a pissing contest with Mic on who can kill The Flash?" I brought up.
"Bad guy is on my resume, not yours" Snart said with a smile on his face. I rolled my eyes before going get the new gauntlets that Cisco had made me so I didn't have the risk of breaking my bones like I did when I first started to use my powers. I put on the gauntlets, immediately feeling the pressure on my arms lessen slightly.
"Are those from Cisco?" Jax asked me.
"Yeah, got them just before I left" I said. I was just about take them off when the ship rocked a little.
"Giddeon, any explanations?" I asked.
"It appears that someone is firing at the ship" Giddeon answered.
"Well fire some phasers or something!" Jax ordered before running out of the room. I quickly got changed into my combat suit and headed down to the cargo hold.
"Giddeon, where's Rip?" I asked.
"He's with the rest of the crew outside" Giddeon said. I opened the cargo door and used my powers to knock the bounty hunter to the ground.
"Well Chronos, it's been too long" I said before rolling to the right so firestorm could blow the guy up.
After Firestorm had a crack at the guy, I sent Chronos into the side of the ship. Chronos slumped to the ground and struggled to get back up.
"Go, I got this" I called back to the team, who thankfully obliged with no hesitation. I sent one more vibration in Chronos' direction when I noticed the Waverider had already begun to take off. I used my powers to land me on the ramp of the door, just as a phaser shot hit my back. I pulled myself through the door seconds before it made the jump.
"You alright?" My uncle asked as he made his way over to me.
"Yeah, terrific" I said sarcastically as Rip helped me get to the med bay.
"Don't bother, I'm fine" I snapped.
"Well then you won't be surprised when I say I don't believe you" Rip said before putting me in one of the chairs in the med bay. "Giddeon, run a full scan" he ordered.
"Captain, it appears that Miss Johnson has several fractures in her arms and back, but nothing serious from Chronos" Giddeon summed up.
"My powers caused the fractures, years ago. That's why I got these made, they​ surpress my powers" I explained "told you I'm fine" I said, marching out of the med bay.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
A/N: Sorry it's short but I had some trouble in writing this chapter. The picture is Eliza in her combat suit. I'll let you come up with your own soundtrack.
Winter is Here
TheDarkAvenger.