Chapter 14 - Quite the Reversal

A/N: Just a quick note. To help my story tie into the original story a little more, I'm going to be skipping a few episodes, call it a time skip. Anyway enjoy.

[Eliza's POV]

I stormed into the council chambers where Time Master Druce was just finishing a rehearsal of his speech to the time council that was supposed to happen later. 

"Miss Hunter, you have your orders, why aren't you completing them" Druce said dryly.

"We had a deal Druce, I only work for you with the condition that you do not send me after the Legends!" I argued 

"Orders are orders, learn to get use to them" Druce said just before he slowly started to walk out the council chambers.

"You don't give me orders that don't affect my former team, I walk" I said clearly, standing my ground. "Just know this, if I walk, I will go to the Legends and tell them what you are planning to do to them". 

Druce stopped by the door and turned to face me. 

"We may have something else, that will most likely settle your vengeance ideals" Druce said quietly. "I believe you are familiar with Eobard and Diana Thawne. Also known as the Reverse Flash and Madame Hydra?"

"What about them?!" I said impatiently

"They've been creating chaos throughout time. Due to the severity of the issue, you'll be working with one of our best of our security detail. I believe you remember Callum Lynch?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N: Anyway here is another update for you guys. I have officially started my summer break but I will be somewhat busy during it. It might mean you get more updates but we'll see. Callum Lynch is someone from Eliza's past, I will go into more detail in the next chapter along with including his photo at the top. 

Enjoy

TheDarkAvenger