Chapter 7 - The Battle of Central City

[Eliza Johnson's POV] [150 years in the future - 2166]

They say that every battle defines you. They also say you're never ready for what you are about to face. Nothing could've prepared me for this. Bodies were littered across the ground. Only two cities stood against the monster known as Vandal Savage. My Uncle and the time masters were trying to stabilise London, whilst The Flash and his group were helping me to stabilise Central City. Once Savage had taken Starling City and killed the Green Arrow, those vigilantes that made it out of Star City, had now joined up with me. The Flash and his team, time travelled from 2045 to help out with Savage.

I unsheathed my sword from the sheath on my back and immediately cut down an enemy soldier. I've never been good with guns, even the futuristic ones. Once I signed up to the time masters security force and I had been given a proper health check,  also signed up for sword training. So whilst my class had weapon training, I was trained privately by an ex- league of Assassins member.  Granted I would never be as good as the White Canary or Ra's al Ghul, I was good enough to last through a battle. I heard a grunt behind me and The Flash raced past me. Super powers would really give me an advantage here. 

"There's too many of them" I said as The Flash and Kid Flash stopped next to them. No matter how many we took down, it seemed more took their place.

"We can't let them take the city" Kid Flash insisted. I shook my head about to respond to his statement before the Reverse Flash had jumped out of a breach. Both Speedsters were gone in a flash before I could say anything.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

[Present day] [2016]

"I still think that there could've been a better way of doing this" My Uncle said as I continued to hack my way through the satellite of the pentagon. I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"You wanted solid information, the pentagon is the best place to get it" I said, still focused on the hacking.

"You've been hanging around too much with Leonard Snart and Mick Rory" My uncle said, obviously forgetting the coms line was open.

"Am I supposed to take that as an insult?" Snart asked into his coms.

"That's what happens if you abandon someone in a strange area, with no job, no money and very high knowledge of computer skills" I said coldly to my uncle.

"Can we just get back on task, please!" My Uncle suddenly shouted.

"Whose running this mission?" I asked. I rolled my eyes, again;  and continued my hacking. The problem was that if I stopped then the network analysts at the Pentagon would know of intruders.

"Sara, have you got those files yet?" I asked

"Yeah, but there's a problem. Kendra's gone on a kill streak" Sara said

"Abort mission, perhaps you should get our winged avenger out of there. Jax and Professor Stein; time to suit up" I said into my earpiece before going to the cargo door and opening it. I then jumped from the ramp and ran into the pentagon.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
A/N: Sorry I published this without completing it, I thought I did. Anyway short author's note to say that I will try and update soon and the soundtrack is battlecry by imagine dragons.

Winter is Coming

TheDarkAvenger