Chapter 5 -

[Eliza Johnson's POV]

Whilst the rest of the team went undercover to handle the bomb at the Auction, I took my place on the roof of the old warehouse, waiting for the signal to start raining down hell.

"If you choose to follow my option, you would've avoided being punched in the face twice" I said to my Uncle through my ear piece.

"Had I gone with your option to tell the team that I was no longer a Time Master, we would not be having this conversation" Rip insisted. I rolled my eyes at this comment and tapped into what was going on with the rest of the team.

"I don't like delays" I heard Martin say "Do you know who we are? My associates and I are the operational arm of Scimitar, the llamado square bombing 1963, murder in Canada 1970, and the Koenig Airport massacre 1971, bottom line, you don't want to doubt me" Martin said quickly

"You're a special kind of crazy, I like it" Mick said in a hushed tone.

"Can we stick to the task Mick?" I asked "What's your status?". It took a few minutes for Sara to get back to me.

"We're inside, find a secluded way in and get ready for a fight, I can tell there might be one" Sara said. I ran across the roof and swung in through a window below my current position.

Thankfully, I managed to find the others, who were not too far from the window I had just jumped through.

"Spread out, report when you have eyes on the bomb" Rip said through our earpieces.

"There's no need" I suddenly said "I have eyes on the A bomb, and Vandal Savage"

"Eliza stand down" Rip said "We go along with the plan"

"To hell with the plan" I said "We've already been made" I announced to the team as I noticed Vandal Savage staring at us. I also noticed every criminal making their way towards us.

"They've been payed off" Martin said seconds before all hell broke loose. I stayed in the shadows, waiting to see if anyone needed my help. If I used my powers, I could bring the entire place down on us.

"Hey Earthquake, get your butt in here!" I heard Snart yell as he fired his cold gun. I spotted Martin having a bit of trouble with the guard from earlier, so I ran over to them and sent a shockwave, making the guard fly backwards into the wall.

"Thank you, Miss Johnson." Martin said

"Perhaps you should unleash firestorm right now" I said before blasting Savage off the stage "We need to get rid of that bomb"

"Eliza's right, Savage has rigged that bomb to explode, if it does, that bomb could level the city" Rip said. Only what seemed to be a few seconds later, Firestorm flew out of the nearest exit, with the A Bomb.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N: To be brutally honest, this only took me about a week to update. Just to let you know, that I have work experience next week so I may not be able to update as much as you may like but I got a few books in the process of being updated. On another note, I may actually restart my Game of Thrones Fan Fiction. I'll keep the character but keep her as a Stark not a Tyrell seeing as that family didn't really come in till half way through season 2. The video is the soundtrack and the picture is Martin Stein.

Side note: The picture in the video is just something I made, considering that Eliza did run around with Snart and Mick before the days of the Scarlet Speedster.

Winter Is Here

TheDarkAvenger