Chapter 11 - Star City 2046

[Eliza's POV]

Since the ship needed fixing, we were basically stuck in 2046 until we could find the part we needed. 

"Why do you feel the need to wear your gauntlets to every location?" Ray asked me.

"My powers, when I use them, are so aggressive; in terms of shockwave that they could hurt me more than the person I'm fighting so just in case of an attack, I have them on" I justified. "Why don't you wear your suit to every location we visit?" I asked with a smirk 

"Because I don't," Ray said simply before someone in a green hoodie landed on the roof of a car.

"Oliver?" Sara asked. "It's me, Sara" 

"Hey Oliver, I know it's been a long time, but don't you remember that Rip Hunter recruited us to become Legends?" Ray asked

"I don't know any Legends" The guy in the hoodie said, revealing his face to us. Whoever that was, was not the Green Arrow. He shot an arrow at us which Ray narrowly avoided. I quickly took cover behind a car with Jax and Snart.  The "Green Arrow" started shooting arrows at us.

"This can't be the Green Arrow" Kendra said from the cover of a car to in front of us.

"That's not Oliver Queen" Sara insisted.

"Sure dresses like him" Ray pointed out

"Shoots arrows like him" Snart added

"Well whoever this guy is, I don't plan on hanging around and getting shish-kebabed by this dude" Jax said, interrupting the argument Sara, Ray and Snart were having. 

"He's right, let's sneak behind and kill him" Mick suggested. 

"We need to return to the ship!" Rip shouted, leading the way back to the Wave Rider.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"All right Rip, tell us the truth" Sara demanded as we walked onto the bridge of the ship.

"You all seen how the timeline is malleable, in flux until it is set. But this future is not set." Rip explained "Remember when I told you it was dangerous for any of you to know too much about your own futures, the events that you dread could very well come to be due to your actions to prevent them" 

"You know what I think?" Mick asked Rip. "I think you think too much"

"Agreed" I said. 

"Believe me when I tell you the best thing for yourselves and for this mission is to make the repairs to the Wave Rider here in 2046 and then head back to your own time and make sure none of this ever comes to be" Rip insisted. 

"And which time would that be, Captain?" I asked coldly, my uncle clearly forgetting that my father and I came from two different time periods.

"Where I picked you up, Miss Johnson. If you have a problem with the way I run this ship, I would like to remind you that the door is in the cargo bay" Rip snapped.

"Go screw yourself" I said before walking off the bridge.

  *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*  

A/N: Sorry this has taken me so long to update this story. I started the chapter two months ago but lost my train of thought so I had to think of something else. This is mostly just a filler chapter with a bit of tension added in at the end. The video is the soundtrack for this chapter. If you liked it, vote and tell me what you thought about this chapter.

Winter Is Here

TheDarkAvenger