Chapter 13 - The Destroyer of Worlds

[Eliza Johnson's POV]

I was sitting on the edge of a tall building watching the scene unfold below me. Sara was dragged to the platform where the new green arrow was about to be executed. 

From where I was standing, I couldn't hear much, but I knew my point of entry was when Oliver showed up. I jumped off the roof of the building I was on and landed in a crouched position, using my powers to slow down my descent. Thankfully everyone had the sense to move before I quaked them apart.

I stood back to back with Sara and Connor Hawke, measuring up the thugs in front of me. Oliver was fighting Grant Wilson on the large platform. A few seconds before we were about to commit suicide by fighting these guys, back up arrived. 

"How did you convince Rip to stay?!" Sara shouted over the noise around us.

"Actually, it was his idea" Ray insisted as he shot a few thugs with his ray gun.

"How about we leave the talking for later?" I asked, kicking a guy in the stomach and then ducking to avoid a bullet. 

The fight lasted for what felt like 30 minutes. In my defense, there were a lot of thugs. I only stopped fighting when I felt someone push me hard and then a gunshot. 

I looked at where I was standing a few seconds ago to see my father on the ground, not moving with his eyes open. 

I just stared at him as the ground around me started to crack. The vibration was strong enough to cause the glass in the buildings to shatter on impact. Everyone else only stopped fighting when they heard the thunder in the sky. 

I looked up and saw that the person who had shot my father was staring at me, still with his gun raised. I sent a very powerful vibrations at him until he collapsed with his face shrunken in. 

"Eliza!" I heard Rip yell at me. I raised my head to look him dead in the eye. He must've seen by then that I was too angry to be talked down. The other issue with my powers is that they raise my anger levels as well, especially if I bottle up my anger for too long. 

The anger I was feeling was mostly from Soviet Russia up to now, so it was a lot. 

Suddenly the sound of rock and stone breaking apart drew everyone's attention to one of the skyscrapers near us. 

"Get back to the ship!" Rip shouted before the entire building collapsed.

********************************

"This world has taken everything from me. My mother, my father my life. I lost it all, I want it back" I said to the person standing in front of me.

"If you pledge yourself to us, we will reset your life to before the battle of Central City" The person in front of me insisted.

"I pledge my services to the Time Masters. I will act as their enforcer to ensure that the timeline remains intact" I said. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N: Sorry it's been so long since I updated this book. I was really focused on the huge chunk of coursework that I was given and had to do in a short time. Anyway, I will not apologise for leaving it on a cliffhanger, you guys secretly seem to like it when I do. The picture is Eliza and the music, you should recognise if your an X-men fan.

TheDarkAvenger