Chapter 4 -

[Eliza Johnson's POV]
"Well thanks to Chronos, we now have to hide out in the temporal zone whilst we carry out repairs. Mr Jackson, I need you to assist Dr Palmer in the engine room" My uncle said "Eliza, see if you can get Giddeon back online"
"Alright" I said, clearly hinting that I didn't have anything else to do. I grabbed my laptop and started to hook it up to Gideon's main frame.
"What's this about the bane of Speedsters?" My uncle suddenly asked me when everyone had cleared out of the room.
"Who told you? Was it Professor Stein or Jax?" I asked.
"Actually Mr Rory seemed only too happy to gloat about it before you gave Chronos a headache" Rip insisted.
"Last year, a Speedster who called himself 'The Reverse Flash' created havoc in Central City. I, along with Barry Allen, Oliver Queen, Martin Stein and Ronnie Raymond; faced him. Whilst The Flash was rescuing Firestorm and The Green Arrow was caught off guard, I saw an opening and unleashed my powers on him, quite severely, I might add" I explained "Oliver had to talk me down before I actually killed that monster"
"You don't get called 'The Bane of Speedsters' after just the one fight" my uncle protested
"From what I heard, you helped take down Zoom" Snart said as he walked into the room.
"Ok I'm so done with this. You can either clear off and let me get Giddeon back online, or you can find yourself another person on this ship who knows futuristic computer science" I said, clearly not liking how all the attention was on me, but for the wrong reasons.
My uncle took this as his cue to leave, however Snart had always been resistant to what other people said.
"Where's Mick, isn't he your partner anymore?" I asked him.
"Mick does what he likes" Snart said
"You weren't saying that when he threatened to burn me alive" I commented.
"My point is, you're too soft, you'd rather back down from a fight than get involved with it. You only faced off that yellow streak because you had to" Snart insisted.
"Right now, the only thing keeping me from splitting this ship in half, is my plan to take down every single person on my list. Vandal Savage, The Time Masters, and every other free loader who underestimates me. When I see Vandal Savage, I'm going to do so much more than kill him" I insisted.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
A/N: Sorry it's short again but I wanted to get this done before this became a month overdue. As you can probably see, or tell, I have included something from a new book called "Enter Earthquake" it will be up soon, I'm just trying to finish the first chapter. The video is the chapter and the picture is Leonard Snart.
Winter is here
TheDarkAvenger