Chapter 6 -

[Eliza Johnson's POV]
I walked onto the brig only to find the rest of the team very silent. I looked around at my Uncle and raised my eyebrows, clearly indicating that I wanted to know what had happened.

"When we made a mad dash for the wave rider, a piece of my suit dropped off and now Vandal Savage has it" Ray said, noticing my silent discussion with my Uncle wasn't going anywhere.

"So we get it back, what's the problem?" I asked the team, or more particularly, my Uncle.

"We have to go to back to 1975 and find someone who is an expert in advanced technology" My Uncle said

"So we just need to talk to...?" Snart started to ask.

"Me. 25 year old me, rather" Stein answered.

"Interacting with yourself in the past can have catastrophic effects upon the future" My Uncle interjected.

"Fascinating, let's go" Stein said quickly before leading Sara and Jax off the ship. The others pretty much cleared off shortly after that, leaving my Uncle and I.

"Why do I even bother explaining?" My Uncle asked rhetorically.

"I don't know why you do?" I asked. "Got a job for me or do I just sit around the ship like Kendra and Carter?"

"Well you can go with Ray, Snart and Mic; we think that Vandal Savage may have an object that can be used to stop him" my uncle suggested.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
I swung through the window, kicking Savage in the chest in the process.
"I thought I felt a Quake in the area" Savage said with amusement in his voice.
"Very funny, how about you stop talking?" I asked clenching my fists.
"Your parents were just the same; quick to anger, slow to realise that they were already fighting a losing battle" Savage said quietly before the room started to shake. "In the future, you're​ known as a destroyer of cities" he said before he turned around and stabbed Carter in the chest. I was too shocked, that i just stood there, still making the house shake. What drew me to my senses, was a cold blast flying a few millimeters away from my head.
I shoved two strong vibrations at Savage who got sent against the wall.
"Now Kendra!" I shouted as i sent another vibration at Savage. Kendra picked Savage up and was about to throw a punch to his head, but Savage stabbed Kendra in the side before jumping out of the window. I jumped out the window and followed Savage into the forest, Snart and Mick trying to keep up with my fast pace.
I saw Savage up ahead, so i used my powers to get me above the trees before falling back down, landing on top of Savage.
"I wasn't finished with you yet" I said coldly before i got shot in the leg by a familiar phaser blast.
"Chronos" I said bitterly as i put a hand over my wound. Chronos said nothing, only grabbed onto Savage's shoulder and they both teleported. At the same time as Mick decided to shoot fire at them.
"Cowards" he said before offering me a hand. I looked at him sceptically.
"You're not planning on trying to burn me again, you know how it went the last time?" i asked.
"Well I could just leave you here?" Mick suggested. I groaned in annoyance before taking his hand.
"You're a right pain in the arse, always have been, always will be" I grumbled as we made our way back to the ship.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
"So now we have the piece of the A.T.O.M suit back, where next?" I asked the quite room.
"Nowhere for the time being, Kendra is still badly wounded and i think this would be an appropriate time to think about the fate of the team" my uncle said.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
A/N: Sorry this took so long to update, i was trying to find the right song for the soundtrack, which i will upload tomorrow, not near my laptop ATM so yeah. No picture on this chapter because I couldn't decide which character deserved to go up there.
Winter Is Coming
Thedarkavenger