Chapter 15 -

[Eliza Johnson's POV]

"So, it's bad enough that the council want me to take on my team but now they want me to take down a psychotic speedster and his demon bitch of a sister. And they expect me to do it with just you?" I asked Callum Lynch as we suited up. 

"I'll take on Reverse Flash, you just worry about Madame Hydra" Callum insisted as I pulled on my gauntlets. 

"I find it weird that you prefer using nicknames when we know their real names" I told him.

"What like Quake and The Flash?" Callum asked.

"Okay, it's Earthquake and I didn't come up with those names" I protested as I opened a breach portal. I learnt about a few months ago, that I could create breaches with my powers if I use them at the right frequency.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

We both jumped out of the breach where the Time Masters told us the Eobard and Diana Thawne would be located. This just so happened to be Kasnia Conglomerate 2147, 3 years before I was born and 19 years before the battle of Central City. 

"Why would the evil twins be here?" I asked Callum

"They're not. I fed the year and place to the time council. My job is to research time anomalies and then act on them. In two days Per Degaton gets kidnapped by Rip Hunter in an attempt to stop the Armageddon virus from killing most of the population" Callum said "I may work with the Time Masters, but not going after Savage is cowardice and something I will not be a party to" 

"So, what happens when we don't come back. The Time Master will either think we're both dead or turncoat" I said 

"You've changed too much in six years" Callum said with a smile before leading towards the corporate towers where the legends will most likely be.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N: Sorry it's been a while. I've had coursework to do for the next academic year which will be creative media. I also had to help out at my college so things thankfully have calmed down now. There isn't a soundtrack because I want to get this chapter out asap. The picture is supposed to be Callum Lynch, played by Liam Hemsworth.

Winter is Coming

TheDarkAvenger