Chapter 10 - Going Rogue

[Eliza Johnson's POV]

"Yogi Bear? Seriously?" I asked my Uncle as I jumped out of the back of the truck.

"First thing I could think of" My Uncle explained just as all the prisoners broke out into the yard.

"I have eyes on Savage" I said, spotting Savage across the yard; he appeared to be holding a gun to someone's head.

"Eliza Johnson!" Savage roared over the crowd. He pulled down the safety catch of his gun. I looked at the man that he was pointing a gun to.

"Eliza, don't" Rip said quietly as we both noticed who the man was. I didn't listen to him and ran straight for Savage, my heart thumping in my chest. When I was roughly halfway towards Savage, an unseen explosion knocked me off my feet and sent me rolling across the gravel.

I looked up and from this distance, I could see Savage about to pull the trigger. However before he could a flash of yellow knocked him to the ground.

"No way" I muttered as I stood up, my injured leg hurting a little from the last injury I had. The Flash raced around the Prison yard, helping the Legends with any strays.

I ran over to my father and pulled him down to avoid another blast from the soviet firestorm.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" I questioned, concern written on my face.

"I've had worse, trust me" My father insisted with a small chuckle. Snart and Mick came over with an unconscious Ray.

"Help him back to the Ship, I need to deal with Savage" I said to Snart. Snart nodded before helping my father across the yard. I was about to go and deal with Savage when Barry stopped in front of me.

"How did you know?" I asked him.

"Cisco. Anyway I can't stay long" Barry said. Before I could respond, he kissed me briefly and then sped through a speed force portal.

I was shaken out of my surprise by Savage yelling in anger. He quickly picked up his gun and fired blindly at me. I used by powers to redirect the bullet, also knocking Savage out in the process.

I looked up and saw that Vostok still had control over Stein, Jax was down below trying to talk to the pair but to no avail. I waited until Vostok was getting ready for another blast before using my powers to launch myself at her. The explosion making them separate. I landed on my knees and realized that Vostok hadn't separated properly and as about to go full on nuclear meltdown.

"Get back to the Ship!" I heard My uncle yell over the crowd.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Why is it, not one person in my ship has listened to me on bringing strays on board!" My uncle announced. Suddenly a crack was heard around the bridge and everyone looked up from what they were doing. My hand was stinging slightly, but my uncle's cheek had already turned red.

"That's my father you're talking about, thank you very much. What Savage has done to him these past five years I'll add to my list. Now, unless you want to be put on that list, you should choose your next words carefully" I said, dangerously quiet. Knowing that I was already severely pissed off with him, my uncle chose to stay quiet. I took this cue to leave the bridge  before the entire ship started to shake. I went to the med bay to find my father still sleeping off what Savage did to him.

"Gideon, will he be alright?" I asked the AI. 

"Physically, he should be fine in a few days; Miss Johnson" Gideon answered.

"And what about mentally? Who knows what Savage did to him in there" I said.

"Some mild mental condition would be expected, I'll keep you updates if anything changes" Gideon said

"Thank you Gideon" I said before marching out of the medbay to my room.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N: Sorry about the wait, I have officially started back at college so I may have less time for updates. The reason this chapter is called Going Rogue, has got nothing to do with the "Rogues Gallery", or has it? You'll find out in the next chapter which I promise will be soon. The picture is Eliza's Father or more importantly  Callum Blue, who did play General Zod in smallville. No my character is not related to a kryptonian. Anyway that's the picture the video is the soundtrack.

Winter Is Coming

TheDarkAvenger