Chapter 12 -

[Eliza Johnson's POV]

[2 hours later]

I was roughly dragged out of the small room I was being held in and was led through the many hallways. After I had walked off the bridge of the Wave Rider, I walked out of the cargo door and walked around the city a little before getting taken down by a gang of thugs, never got the name of their leader. However, I'm guessing they've dealt with metahumans before judging by the handcuffs that were power dampeners. 

"Hurry up already, I want to burn something!" a familiar voice shouted over the cheering crowd. I was shoved down painfully at the feet of Mick Rory; Snart was standing cautiously behind him.

"Finally!" Mick shouted happily as he readied his heat gun. 

"Mick" Snart warned, probably against burning me alive. "Would you really do this?" he said slowly.

"You know the answer to that" Mick insisted. I pushed away the two thugs holding me and pressed my head to the barrel of his heat gun.

"Do it" I told him, anger dripping in my voice. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

[William Johnson's POV]

"I can't believe you let her storm off like that" I said to my brother in law "Hardly a responsible guardian" 

"That's not fair, I had to leave her in 2011 for her own good. I left her with enough to get by for a few months" Rip protested.

"Always an excuse, Hunter" I said "And where did she get the title "Destroyer of Worlds" from?" I asked.

"That is actually unknown, seeing as she didn't have powers in 2166" Rip insisted. "Going near the particle accelerator was her doing". he managed to get out before I punched him in the face.

"Will you people please stop hitting me!" Rip shouted, checking if anything was broken. 

"If she's not back within an hour then I'm going out to find my daughter" I stated.

"You do that, then I'll leave you both here if you aren't back when the Wave Rider is fixed" Rip insisted.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N: Sorry it's short, I really wanted to get a chapter out asap. Anyway it's officially the easter holidays so I should be able to update one or two books, probably not this one though. Just a side note, my flash fanfiction is actually a prequel to this so if you like the character then feel free to read the prequel. The picture is in the video and the video is the soundtrack for this chapter, actually very fitting for once.

Winter Is Here

TheDarkAvenger