Chapter 16 - Kasnia Conglomerate

[Eliza Johnson's POV]

"I get that in a few years, the Armageddon virus is released by Per Degaton; but what else is at play here?" I asked Callum as we walked into a corporate shares building and joined the line of people waiting to get into the city council meeting.

"Not entirely sure, but I'll bet we'll learn something at this meeting" Callum insisted.

"Miss Johnson?" Someone to my left asked. They didn't look familiar to me at all.

"Who wants to know?" I asked aseptically

"Vandal Savage has granted your permission for you and your assistant to go into the meeting" The unfamiliar person said. I gave Callum an uneasy look before following the strange person past the line, catching a glimpse of Sara and Snart on the way into the conference room.

"Did you give my name to anyone high up recently?" I muttered to Callum, careful to not be overheard.

"Only to the guy who was hosting this meeting; which I'm 100 percent sure wasn't Vandal Savage" Callum protested as we joined quite a few others on a balcony that was overlooking the share holders meeting.

"Since when does the Time Masters care about stock holdings?" My Uncle said as he casually slipped into the empty space next to me. 

"We don't work for the Time Masters" Callum said bluntly.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't lock you both in my containment cell?" My Uncle asked "You almost dropped a skyscraper on the team, and then you side with the Time Masters" he said, clearly talking to me.

"When the Time Masters gave me a mission to take out the Legends, I refused and said I would rather not go against my team" I said sharply. "Being a turncoat isn't in my nature. And as for the skyscraper; I lost my father, twice; and both times was my fault, how did you expect me to take it?"

"Well, I guess there is only one question to ask you then" Rip said "What is your agenda?"

"To kill Vandal Savage. He didn't kill my Father, but he did kill my Mother. That much I know" I said. "Back to the ship then?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N: It's good to be back. I apologize for the two month absence. As some of you may know, I have started a Level 4 Creative Media course which takes up a lot of my time with the coursework and everything else. I'll try and make updates more frequent, possibly around Christmas. Thank you for bearing with me. The cover, if you've noticed has changed; so I would like to give credit to @Minecraftian1213. She did amazing work on the cover.  The video is kind of like pictures from my fan fiction that I have gotten off of google.

Hope You Enjoy 

TheDarkAvenger