four

"Soda, your kid brother has a slug on him." I heard Evie cackle.

Cackle. She fucking cackled.

"Shut your trap tramp, Macy is more apart of the gang than you will ever be." I heard Sandy snap.

I snuggled into Pony and I listened to the heels of the Evie witch stomp into the house, closing the door.

"She's a bitch." Pony mumbled, making me laugh.

"Say it again for the people in the back!" I laughed.

"Evie's a bitch." He sang making me laugh harder.

"Ahh only day three and I already hate her more than any rival I've ever had." I sigh.

"None of us like her besides Steve, which I think he's only into her for-"

"Don't finish that sentence, please." I shudder trying to get that thought out of my head.

"Pony! I'm going to work!" Darry yelled from his back porch.

"Bye! Love you!" Pony yelled back.

"Don't get into trouble, don't forget you still have science homework!" With that Darry was gone.

"Bye Macy!" Darry came back and yelled.

I smiled, "Have a good day Darry!" Finally, we heard the engine of his Ford leave.

"Well I need to pee, and take a shower." I say and Ponyboy groans.

"Same." He huffs.

"Do you wanna grab breakfast after we shower and everything?" Pony asks me.

"Aw Pone, are you asking me on a date?" I tease, looking up at him.

His cheeks went pink. "Only if you want."

"I'd be as dumb as Evie to turn you down." I giggle.

"Now get off my swing, you smell gross and you need a shower." I fake a disgusted face as I get up on my feet.

He hops up and wraps his arms around my head, is he really that tall? Or am I just that short?

"Do I really smell that bad?" He teases.

"You smell like boy." I speak into his shirt.

I wrap my arms around his waist, "Your hair is greasy." Pony tells me.

"Maybe it's because I'm a greaser now." I laugh.

"Wanna borrow some hair grease?" The greaser offers.

"No thanks, I hate how it feels." I remember having to use it so slick my hair back for a rumble.

He nods and we go our separate ways to clean up. Great I slept in makeup.

I walked into the kitchen, Evie picked her nails while Steve and Soda talked about cars. Sandy was cleaning dishes.

"Sandy you don't need to do the dishes." I tell her.

"It's not a problem Mace, I'm a little bit OCD. I hate when Steve lets the house go." She laughs. I thank her and peck a kiss on Steve's cheek.

"Well someone's happy." Steve laughs.

"Maybe I am." I bounce towards the fridge for a drink.