ten

Dally finally brought up the rumble, it was going to be on New Years Eve. Soda and Steve are planning on throwing a huge party after we win. If we win. Personally, I just wanted to kick some Soc ass and then go home with Pony.

Pony, Johnny, and I started working out two weeks prior to the rumble, just to get a boost.

"Come on Dal, do a sit up." I joke and he looked at me like I was insane.

They were all in the living room, I was in the kitchen doing push ups. "Why are you working out so much? It's just a rumble." Two asked me.

"I need to be able to stay up in the fight, sides I like being able to flex my muscles." I smile up at him before returning to the exercise.

Pony walked into the kitchen, I was wearing a sports bra and a pair of sweats. He casually walked to the fridge, grabbing some chocolate milk slowly.

"Come on Pone, don't check her out while I'm here." Steve slapped his arm.

I let out a laugh and pushed through the pain in my arms. It was an addictive pain that I loved.

"Why don't you get down here and do some push ups babe?" I ask looking up at Pony.

He shrugged and we had a competition to see who could do the more push ups, Pony fell after 58.

"Ha! I win." I laugh, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

He frowned and pulled me up. "Couldn't ya put a shirt on? I got distracted." He whispers in my ear.

"Sorry that ya can't control yourself." I pointed down at the bulge in his pants and he blushed, walking to the bathroom quickly.

"Steve." I whined hitting his shoulder repeatedly.

"What do ya want?" He asks.

"Wrestle with me." I plead with him.

"Come on squirt, I'm not in the mood." He whines at me.

"I'll wrestle with ya." Johnny stands up.

I smirk and he slides his jacket off. "Hey Johnnycakes, look!" I pointed at the ground and his eyes followed.

I quickly push him to the ground, and attempted to pin him when he rolled us over. I had my hands above my head, I pushed him back over by forcefully pushing my leg into his side. I eventually got him pinned in a head lock. "Say uncle, Johnnycakes." I smirked and he struggled.

He twisted us around and had me pinned again. I brought my wrist together, making his knuckles hit together and he yelped. I sat on his stomach and held his hands to where he couldn't move. "Tap out!" I laughed at him.

He finally gave up and tapped out. I got up and pulled him up too, "Good game, Johnnycakes." I shook his hand with a laugh.

He smiled at me, "How does it feel to tap out because of a girl?" Darry asked Johnny.

"Kinda proud of her because I've been working out." Johnny slapped my back as a proud gesture.

I smiled and went to walk into the kitchen, I grabbed some water and then I heard Pony.

"Mace, can I talk to you for a minute?" He sounded upset.

"Pone and I are gonna go over to the other house. I gotta grab a book!" I yelled, sliding some random hoodie over my head.

"If I hear yelling I ain't coming over there!" Steve laughed.

We walked over, the need for shoes wasn't there considering the snow had dried up. We walked over and Pony wouldn't look at me. What's his deal?