eleven

We got back into school, which we were doing alright. The gang is better than ever, and the Socs have let up on the greasers. It was the end of January and I couldn't wait for spring to come.

I sat at the counter with Pony at the station, the manager actually gave me a DX shirt with my name. I had Soda's DX hat on backwards and I was content.

"Hey how may I help y'all?" I ask the girls that came up to the counter.

"Where's Sodapop Curtis?" The red head asks.

Dal had walked in and had spotted the girl, I knew he was up to something.

"He's workin.' Can I get you anything? A pack of smokes? Anything?" I ask the girls.

"Why do you assume we smoke?" The prissy red head asks.

"I wasn't assuming, I was asking. As one does, it's kinda my job to ask, doll." I shrug.

"Doll? What are you, a dyke?" She laughed.

"Actually, I was just being nice. If you'd like to know, I'm into guys. Considering my boyfriend and I go round after round after rou-" I was cut off.

"Damn Mace, I don't near to hear about what you and my little brother do in bed." Soda slaps a hand on my back.

"Sode, did you teach Pony how to do that thing with his tongue? Because boy-"

"La! La! La! I don't hear you!" Steve yelled.

I smirk and the Socs drop their jaws. "Hey honey, it looks like you're gonna catch flies." I smirk and she closes her mouth.

"Now as you can see I'm very much into dick, and I'm allowed to refuse service. So please follow through to the exit." I smile, waving my hand towards the door.

"Oh and red head! I've seen Soda shirtless!" I laughed as she stomped out.

"Feisty." Dal commented about the girl and followed her out.

Soda and Pone laughed for a little bit before the older one went back to work.

"You look hot." Pony commented.

"You are hot." I said back before taking a swig of my Pepsi.

Soda and Steve sat with us till my shift was over and we closed up the station, all four of us cramming into the pick up. Steve sat in the middle and I sat in Pony's lap. We hit a bump and groaned slightly, I laughed and he was not pleased with me.

Soda and Steve were too caught up in talking and checking out walking girls to look at Pone and I. He was ticked off that his older brother kept hitting every bump in the road. "Stop laughing." He mumbled in my ear before drawing circles in my inner thigh. Great, Pony was gonna play like that.

His hand trailed higher and higher till we got home. I cursed lightly under my breath at the boy, and hopped out of the car. "At least mine isn't obvious." I winked at him and he looked down.

I skipped into the Curtis house and plopped onto Two-Bit.

"Watch it punk!" Two complained and I put him in a head lock.

"Macy Lynn, get off Two! I need your help." Darry yelled at me.

I groaned and Two laughed at me. I unbuttoned my shirt, it was fucking hot in this house. Pony walked in and stared down my body. I gave him a smile and walked into the kitchen.

"What do ya need, old man?" I joked.

"I kinda invited a girl over for dinner." Darry smiled.

"Way to go Superman!" I grin.