eight

Pony took a shower at his place then ran over to mine to sleep. "You know Soda, it's fucking weird they both cheated and are knocked up." Steve says to his best friend.

I had just stepped out of the shower, "It's fucked up, I heard they met some Soc boys at the Dingo." Soda replies.

I frown, Evie must've pressured or drugged Sandy. Pony grabbed my hand pulled me into my room. "Stop eavesdropping." He laughs.

"I just wanted to see what was going on." I whined, crawling into my bed.

~ (sorry for the time skips) (also I know nothing about track)

It was snowing, we were all shoved in Two's car and some in Dally's. Pony and Johnny had the final race of the season, state level.

I had fallen asleep on Pony's shoulder, when we arrived Darry picked me up and I stirred away.

"Oh hey Dar, what's up?" I ask.

"It's cold." He laughed.

Pony and Johnny walked to the rest of our track team, they walked into the large gym and Darry sat me on my feet. We finally got into the gym and there was an indoor track. We waited to see Pony and Johnny line up with the other athletes. I heard the bang and they took off. Johnny was in the lead, then Pony caught up. They ran even faster than the last time I went to their meet.

I screamed so loud my face was red, preppy school girls looked disgusted at me, but I could care less.

Johnny and Pony had made it around the last turn. Pony looked up, saw me, and bolted through the finish line. I screamed even louder.

I ran up to Johnny first, congratulating him first. Johnny didn't care about racing, he just wanted a way to let off steam. I looked over and saw Pony, girls were gawking over him. He was so uncomfortable I laughed. His eyes met mine and he pushed through all the girls.

"You were amazing." I smiled up at him and he responded with connecting our lips.

I smiled hearing the girls scoff, "How did I get so lucky?" He mumbled against my lips.

"How did I get so lucky?" I ask him as I pull away.

"You're both lucky now let's go." Two pushes us towards the door.

"They want to get pictures done, I'll be out in a minute." Pony says and pulls Johnny to the coach.

We get into the cars, and soon enough both boys were ready to leave.

"I'm proud of you." I whisper in Pony's ear and he smiles.

"I think Macy just told Pone he was gettin' laid," Two teased.

Good thing Steve wasn't in the car to hear that.

"Sorry Two, but it's my time of the month." I smile at him and he just turns to look at me, horrified.

"A little blood ain't gonna stop no one." He winked and I almost threw up.

Pony and I laid down on my bed. "I really am proud of you." I tell him, I sat up and he laid his head in my lap.

"I'm so tired, I'm glad track season is over. I haven't smoked in so long." He complains as I run my hands through his hair.

It was Friday, we had just let off for Christmas break. Tomorrow we planned on getting a Christmas tree for the Curtis house.

Pony almost fell asleep as I talked, but I made him get up and brush his teeth before crashing.

~ (it's never too late for a Christmas part!)