eighteen

"I wish I didn't have this stupid cast on." I complained to Alice.

I looked down, all of the guys had signed it. Pony drew a heart and put MR + PC in it, I smiled.

Soda and Steve drew a fucking car on it. They spent a good hour on it with different colored markers. Darry wrote get well soon, Dal drew a fire. He thought he was funny. Johnny wrote Stay Gold.

I remember on the third day at the church the three of us sat on the back steps, watching the sunrise.

"Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf,
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day
Nothing gold can stay." Pony recited as I leaned my head onto his shoulder.

"I love Robert Frost." I grin.

Johnny was sat in front of us, his head leaning into my legs. I could tell he was deep in thought.

It was something that only the three of us understood, it made me happy.

Two-Bit drew Mickey Mouse, it was actually a good drawing.

Alice finished up my hair and makeup, she was like a sister to me now. Like always, my makeup and hair looked great. Alice owns a salon.

I slid one of my flats on my good foot and grabbed my leather jacket. Alice and I went shopping for another dress, I really liked this one.

(Tagged above is the dress)

"Thank you Al." I smile and kiss her cheek.

We walk over to the Curtis house and the guys are running around.

"Does this look okay?" Steve yelled at Soda.

He had a date with Kelly Ace, the photographer.

"You look fine.. hey that's my shirt!" Soda yelled back at Steve.

Steve was dressed in his beloved boots, mice jeans, and a nice shirt. His hair was greased to his liking and he had his leather jacket on over the shirt.

"You look beautiful, I'll be back later tonight." Steve kissed my cheek and hopped into Dal's car.

Speaking of Dal, he and Two were passed out on the floor. I just smiled at the sleeping greasers.

Alice and Darry were going out too, Alice was just as dolled up as I was.

"Soda! When are Alic-" Darry cut himself off when he saw Alice.

I watched the older girl blush and walk up to him. Alice's hair was dyed a light brown, she was always trying different looks. Her rose pink dress hugged her curves perfectly, she swayed her hips like she was a super model. I smiled watching the two, "We'll be back later little buddy, you look beautiful." Darry smiled before pulling Alice out the door.

I was going to sit down, "Where do you think you're going?" Pony asked me.

I turned around to see my boyfriend looking as good as ever. He had on a white button up that you could see some of his muscles through it. Had he been working out? Anyways he had black dress pants on and his converse on. I laughed a little when I saw his shoes.

"You look gorgeous." He smiles and I grin back.

"You look handsome." I say looking him and down again.

"Stop checking each other out and lets go." Soda snaps his fingers at us.

"Someone's pissy he doesn't have a date." I mumbled to Pony and he laughs.

Soda took Two-Bit's car and drove us to a very nice restaurant. I raised an eyebrow and turned to Pony.

"Just come on." He smile at me and ran to my side of the car to help me out.

We walk in, "Uncle Al!" Pony yells at a chef.

Uncle?

The man hugs Pony and turns to me, "Beautiful! Very pretty, Ponyboy!" The man had a heavy Italian accent.

"Macy, this is Alberto. He was my Dad's best friend. Uncle Al, this is my beautiful girlfriend Macy." I was quickly pulled into a hug by Alberto.

"You hero girl from paper, right?" He asks me and I nod with a smile.

Alberto seemed to always be happy, he pulled us to a set of stairs, "Sorry, I didn't think about cast." The Italian man smiles sadly.

"It's alright, I've got this." I smile at him and I hand Ponyboy my crutches.

I made my way up the stairs very quickly, I set my knee down and moved up the stairs from there.

When I got to the top I gasped. There was a table in the middle of the room and white lights strung around the room. The table had two plates of fancy looking meals and a vase with a single rose in the middle.

"Well come on," Pony smiled and handed me my crutches.

Alberto had disappeared before I could thank him, Ponyboy pulled my chair out for me and I thanked him. "This is beautiful." I tell my boyfriend.

"Not as beautiful as you though." He smirked at me.

I blushed slightly at his words.

We ate and talked, I was on cloud nine. Ponyboy always knew how to treat a girl right.

"Come on, we're gonna dance." Pony stands up.

My eyes widened, "Pony-"

I was cut off by Elvis Presley's voice.

Wise men say only fools rush in
but I can't help falling in love with you

(AN: Idk when this song came out, but it fits so I like it yay)

Ponyboy pulled me up and he held my waist, he lifted me up and I laughed a little.

We swayed along to the music, I laid my head on his shoulder.

Shall I stay
would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you

I looked up at Ponyboy and smiled, I left a kiss on his jaw as he sings along to the song.

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

"You really did take my whole life." Pony laughed.

"You took mine too." I smiled.

--
SHORT BUT YEAH ITS YEAH
UNEDITED
i think im gonna wrap this story up soon
help a girl out and leave a vote ❤️