Chapter 5

When Louis got to their flat, Zayn and Niall were still sleeping. Again, carefully of not waking Niall, he grabbed a towel and clothes, and made his way to the bathroom. He remembered that he hadn't brought any shampoo or anything but he saw that, luckily, there was what he needed in the bathroom. Probably Zayn's. He made a mental note to go shopping later.

He took a shower, got changed and came out barefoot because he had forgotten to bring shoes and didn't feel like putting on his sneakers again. He saw a lazy Niall watching T.V.

"Hi, Niall, sorry, did I wake you up?" he said, opening the laundry door to put his dirty clothes in one of the baskets.

"Hey," Niall yawned "Nahh, at what time did you get up?"

"A little past 4 a.m."

"Okay, but tonight you can't sleep early," Niall stood up "I'm going to shower,"

"I used some of the stuff that's there. I hope that's okay,"

"Yeah, those are Zayn's he won't mind. We should go shopping today anyway,"

"Sure," Niall closed the door.

Louis went to the kitchen and made himself a sandwich and another for Niall. He laid on the couch and ate his food watching telly. When Niall came out Louis told him he had made a kind of breakfast for him.

"Really?" Niall was smiling widely "Thanks mate!" He started eating right away and started moaning.

"Niall, stop moaning over food. That's weird." Louis chuckled.

"This is the best sandwich I've ever had," Niall said with his eyes closed.

"No, it isn't," they laughed.

"Aren't you the best lad? Isn't he the best lad ever, Zayn?" Zayn had just woken up and was very sleepy.

"Why are you being so loud this early, Niall?" he complained.

"Louis made me breakfast!" he said, smiling and showing him the empty plate

Zayn went to the bathroom and when he came out he looked a little bit more awake "how come when I cook for you I don't get this reaction?" he complained

"Don't be jealous, Zaynie. I promise you'll get the same reaction the next time you cook for me" he said cheekily.

"Yeah, and don't get too excited," Louis pointed out, "Because sandwiches are about all I can do,"

"See, Zayn, you'll cook for both of us," Zayn chuckled "We are going shopping today,"

"Okay," Zayn said "Just let me take a shower first,"

Louis would have guessed Zayn took hours getting ready, but in fact he was pretty fast. And he looked better than the other two, with his quiff done in a very stylish messy way. Practice, Louis supposed.

When they were all done Louis put his vans on and they left.

 ***

"Niall, we're not buying anything we don't need. No. Don't give me the puppy eyes. Niall... put that thing back on the shelf," Zayn was used to do the shopping with Niall and knew how he could be when there was something that he wanted, but it was very entertaining for Louis to watch those two at a convenience store.

Louis grabbed the stuff that he needed and put it in his basket. The things like cereal boxes or juice they put it in the basket that Zayn was carrying. While Louis and Niall were choosing between a box of Oreo or Chips Ahoy, two girls saw them and walked in their direction.

"Hey, Niall," one said. She had blond hair and was wearing really short shorts.

"Hey Jane, how are you?" Niall said smiling.