Chapter 14

Hi!

I made a My Fairytale playlist with songs that fit the Larry plot in this story. The songs are arranged in the storyline order, so if you don't want to know anything about the plot, I wouldn't recommend you to listen to it. Anyway, you can't know for sure if each song is in Harry's or Louis' POV until you read it. If you want to listen to it, link's in the comments :)

Feedback is very welcome! I love reading what you have to say!

----------

"Oh my god, I can't believe it. So are you together now?" Liam was smiling widely and was very amused by his cousin's love life.

"I mean, he kissed me, but don't even know if he meant it. Like, what if it was just an impulse of the moment? After all, he was the one who ran when Niall and Zayn came,"

"What do you mean he didn't mean it? This doesn't sound like an impulse at all to me. He was the one to kiss you, right?"

"Yeah, but then he backed up and..."

"And when you kissed him, he didn't do anything to stop you. And by the detailed description you gave me; thank you very much for that mental image, by the way, won't be able to get it out of my head in a while" Liam said, frowning and Louis chuckled "Well, it looks to me that he didn't want you to stop,"

Louis sighed and didn't say anything.

"What have you two talked about?" Liam asked.

"Umm, not much" Louis scratched the back of his head "I've pretty much haven't left the room all weekend, so I haven't seen him,"

"You mean you haven't left the flat?"

"No, I mean my room," Louis embarrassingly admitted.

"What?"

"Yesterday I woke up with the worst hangover ever, and today I'm doing homework. I've obviously gotten out to go to the bathroom and eat something," Louis rolled his eyes.

"Louis William of York, you go there, talk to him and figure this out," Liam ordered.

"Yeah, I will. Tomorrow in class, maybe. Probably not,"

"Louis," Liam scolded him.

"I'm scared," he whispered, chuckling afterwards not wanting to show the tension he felt.

A soft smile appeared on Liam's face "Louis, just because you don't know what's going to happen, you're not going to let something as great as this passes by, right? That's not the Louis I know,"

"Okay," Louis gave up "I'll talk to him,"

Suddenly Liam's face lit up "We're going to Australia!"

"What? When? Who are we?" Louis asked, completely forgetting about Harry.

Liam chuckled "Me, my parents, your parents, and I'm not sure if Helen's going, but Georgie's definitely not going," Liam counted with his fingers as he spoke.

"You mean I won't go?" Louis frowned "Why are you going, anyway?"

"There's this ceremony. New prime minister or something. It's in two weeks, talk to your dad and see if you can come. We could really use some surfing time, mate," Liam could already feel the sand and taste the salt of the sea. Being royals had its perks, traveling and visiting places at its finest was definitely one of them.

Louis snorted "Sure as hell I'll talk to him. So, see you in two weeks, Leeyum,"

 *

"Dad... Dad, listen to me..." Louis sighed, one hand sticking his phone to his ear, and the other hand trying to open a bag of popcorn "... I think I should go, people will jump into wrong conclusions if I don't show up at the event..." Louis shut his eyes tight when his dad replied "Dad...  No, it's not just the surfing, I'll go to the ceremony as well," the popcorn started to pop inside the microwave "...Okay... Yeah, I get it... Okay, but you promise me you'll let me go on winter break?... Okay. I love you too... Bye,"