Chapter 28 part I

Harry woke up with Louis snuggled against his side, lips slightly parted and small puffs or air leaving his lips. He wrapped his arms around Louis better and Harry's lips curved into a smile when Louis nuzzled even closer, without giving signs of waking up.

A couple of minutes passed, Harry busying himself with stroking Louis' arm with his fingertips, when he felt Louis stir a little and heard his steady breathing changed. He looked at the man in his arms and found him with his eyes closed.

"I can feel you staring at me," Louis said still with shut eyes. His morning voice sounding croaky, barely over a whisper.

"You're pretty," Harry answered with a smirk on his face and a husky voice, as well.

Louis sighed. Too sleepy to give any type of reply. After a few seconds, Louis stirred a bit more and wrapped an arm around Harry's chest.

He fluttered his eyes open, slowly adjusting to the light and looking up, searching for Harry's gaze.

He found him smiling and staring fondly at him.

"Hi," Harry whispered.

Louis smiled in response and stretched his neck, reaching for Harry's lips.

Harry leaned in and closed the distance, pressing their lips together in a small, but lingering kiss.

And Louis wished with all his might that he could wake up in Harry's arms and with a good-morning kiss every day for the rest of his life.

"How did you sleep?" Louis asked, a bit more awake now.

"Never better," Harry replied, brushing some of Louis hair that was falling over his forehead.

Louis hummed happily in response, "You hungry?"

"Little bit,"

Louis linked their fingers together, "C'mon. Let's get breakfast," he said standing, Harry following behind.

Harry couldn't say he wasn't curious about Louis' life-style. Last night, when Louis said it was just like any normal dinner, made Harry wonder if Louis even knew what a 'normal dinner' was, because Harry never wore ties to any meal with his family, not even on Christmas.

Anyway, he found cute that Louis had tried to soothe his nervousness by saying that.

He was going to try not to ask a ton of questions about his 'every-day'. But he knew his curiousness would win at the end.

He figured, and hoped, he would eventually find out what was 'normal' for Louis.

For now, he didn't think breakfast would be very fancy, because Louis told him to wear whatever he wanted, and Louis was wearing sweatpants himself.

"Good morning, Pete," Louis greeted when they walked into a kitchen, earning a greeting from an elderly man wearing a chef-hat.

The kitchen wasn't as large as Harry would have expected, given that they were in a palace, but it obviously was, like, four times the kitchen of his house, and even his mom loved her kitchen because it wasn't small.

"So, what do you want for breakfast?" Louis asked Harry, sitting on a table that was on one end of the kitchen.

"What do you usually have?" Harry asked back.

Louis laughed, "Cereal. But we can have something more substantial than that,"

"Well, in the hotel I just had coffee and a scone, so everything would be better than that," Harry laughed with him.

"Hmm," Louis narrowed his eyes, thinking.

"Hey, Pete," he called after a couple of minutes.

"Yes, sir?" The chef asked, walking towards them.