Chapter 13

Chapter dedicated to AnnaaSmith because she leaves long and thoughtful comments. Thanks babe!

Feedback is very welcome! :)

----------

Harry knew Gemma wouldn't forget about the pending talk she made him promise they'd have. So he wasn't surprised when he got a text from Gemma notifying him, more than asking him, that she'd be coming over his flat for dinner.

Harry, very politely, hinted that he was having his sister over for dinner, so his flatmates went out to grab food somewhere else. Once alone,  Harry got to work, cooking a nice dinner for his sister.

As soon as he finished setting the table for two, he heard the lift arrive.

"Hello!" Harry heard his sister call

"In the kitchen, Gem!" he replied

"Look at you. All house-proud!" She said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"What did you expect?" Harry asked with a cheeky smile.

"Some leftovers, maybe," Gemma sat down while Harry started serving "Oh, God. Should I be scared?"

Harry chuckled "It's just pasta," He set the plate in front of her.

Gemma sniffed the food "Well, it looks good, and smells too."

They ate and talk about normal stuff. About family, their classes, new T.V. shows they've watched.

"Niall told me about you and Ashton," Harry said, handing Gemma a cupcake he had baked earlier as dessert.

She snorted "Niall blows things out of proportion. Ashton just asked me my number,"

"Oh, okay," Harry gave his cupcake a bite.

Gemma saw that it could be her opportunity to bring up the subject she wanted to talk about, so she added "He likes music too. He plays the drums,"

"Yeah?" His mouth still half full.

Gemma nodded "You know who plays an instrument as well?"

"Who?" Harry asked very concentrated on his cupcake.

"Louis," Gemma replied. She smirked when she saw she had her brother's full attention now "He plays the piano,"

"Oh, I didn't know that," Harry faked not to be too interested

"What do you think of him? You obviously want him. I can see that," Gemma asked straight forward.

That question took Harry by surprise, but quickly came up with an answer "Even if I wanted him, he's Zayn's and Niall's friend. I can't just do whatever I want with him and dump him, it'd be awkward,"

"Yeah, but is that what you really want? Have a fun night, or two?" Gemma crossed her arms.

"I don't know, I don't know what I want," Harry sighed.

In reality, Harry knew. He saw Louis beyond the obvious attractiveness or sassiness. Harry saw the way he drank his tea, with his tiny hands holding a big mug and eyelashes fluttering over his cheeks. Or the way he leaned on the counter, sticking his arse out like he doesn't know what he's doing. The way he squinted his eyes when he found something funny. His laugh that could be heard all over the flat when he skyped with his friends. All those things made Harry want him more each day.

If he had a one-night-stand with Louis, after that night Harry wouldn't be able to admire these little things he knows of him. What Harry really wanted is to have Louis around, to make his tea, to make him laugh, to be the first one person to see how those eyelashes flutter in the morning when he wakes up.