Chapter 24

(A/N)

I love reading your comments, they make me very happy. Thanks so much!

I love you all,

-Elizabeth

**********

The hour-and-a-half flight, Louis spent it fidgeting; bouncing his leg up and down, messing his hair and biting his bottom lip.

"Would you stop it?" Liam spoke, half annoyed but half amused.

"No," Louis answered back. Then he sighed, "What am I going to say?"

"Tell him what you feel,"

Louis was about to say something.

"Stop," Liam commanded, "Don't say anything. Now, think about Harry, and tell me what you feel."

Louis shook his head, "So many things,"

"The most overwhelming one,"

"That I want him back," Louis answered more as a question.

"Then you tell him that. Explain everything to him," Liam said.

Louis bit his lip, "But what if he doesn't take me back?"

Liam sighed, "Well, you can't do much about it,"

Louis nodded, realizing everything Liam said was true, "I just need to say everything. The rest is up to him,"

"Pretty much," Liam agreed.

Louis smiled and stood up from his seat, sitting in Liam's lap and hugging him, "Thanks so much, Li."

Liam squirmed a bit, "You're welcome," he chuckled.

"Now, move. I want cuddles." Louis said making room for himself in Liam's seat.

The seat wasn't too wide, but they could fit. A little bit cramped, but fine.

*

"There's someone waiting for us?" Louis asked when he saw a man holding a board with Liam's name outside their gate.

"He's our driver." Liam explained walking in his direction.

Louis had no option but to follow him.

The driver took their luggage and led them to their car.

"Why a black SUV, Liam? We're just going to a university. Any car would have worked." Louis rolled his eyes.

"Not my fault. I told Paul something not too flashy," Liam shrugged, getting into the car.

"Paul? And since when do you give Paul orders?" Louis asked, not really meaning it.

Liam ignored his question, "I talked to him after you fell asleep last night. Told him that you wanted to visit some friends and he arranged everything,"

"Smarty ass," Louis mumbled.

"Is Brown too far away?" Liam asked.

"20-minute drive, maybe 15." Louis answered feeling much more calmed than he expected.

What Liam had told him really, really helped.

Okay, but maybe he did start to feel butterflies in his stomach when they crossed the gates.

He felt weird.

He felt like he had never left. Everything was just the same. He could swear it was just yesterday when he arrived for the first time.