Chapter 12

(A/N) 

Thank's so much for your feedback! You're all so lovely :)

-----

The first thing they did when they woke up was to swallow two ibuprofens with a cup of tea sweetened with a big spoonful of honey (much to Louis dismay). When the pills made effect on their headaches they went to have a very late breakfast to a near pancake house full of old people.

There they talked about the awesomeness of the party. Niall was the most enthusiastic one, talking about the music, the girls, the drinks, everything. Zayn was nearly falling asleep again over his stack of pancakes. Deo asked Harry about Holland, and Harry answered with short answers. Louis was very good hiding what he felt, he didn't even blink when Harry started talking about his one-night-stand, even though jealousy was eating him inside out.  He didn't have any right to be feeling jealous, nor should he be. So he ate his pancakes silently.

Niall asked Louis about Jackson. Harry supposed that was the name of Louis new 'friend' so he paid attention to their talk while pretending to listen to Deo and his silly chat.

"He was good looking an all, but he reminded me of a high school jock," Louis shrugged.

So, okay, Louis actually considered a guy good looking. Harry saw how Niall sent him a devious smile because they both knew Harry couldn't hide behind his "Louis is, in fact, straight" argument anymore. 

Louis continued talking "He was so proud of all the sports he had played but when I asked him about football, he started talking about American football; when I said that I meant soccer, he was clueless about it. I wish Zayn had come earlier to get me out of there,"

"You comfortable around him" Zayn intervened.

And, well, yeah. But it was only because that's what Louis was used to do back home: look happy and interested in other people's  conversation, even if they were extremely boring. That's was a skill that his nobility nature forced him to improve.

"No, I mean, at first he was cool but he got annoying, and touchy," Louis added scrunching his nose

"Well, I'm glad Zayn took you out, that's when the real party started!" Niall said all excited.

 Louis laughed "To be honest, there are bits I don't even remember,"

"Don't worry, you didn't do anything stupid. We're good friends, we took care of you," Zayn said smiling. And Louis believed him because they really were very good friends.

 ***

When they finished eating, Niall suggested to clean the house. He didn't want to leave Deo deal with the mess so they all agreed.

Louis was assigned the broom. Louis had never touched a broom before, but he gave it a try. After three minutes of attempting, he gave up and secretly searched and called a cleaning service.

When the doorbell rang Deo ran to get it, Louis went behind him.

"Hi, ladies, thanks for coming," Louis said before Deo could open his mouth. They started walking in "So as you can see this place is..."

"We'll take care of everything," One of the them told them smiling too much

"Thank you. We'll be upstairs if you need anything," He said, pushing the boys towards the stairs.

When Louis closed the door of Deo's parent's bedroom, which was intact, he turned around to see four astonished faces

"What was that?" Deo was the first one to talk