Chapter 19

Harry and Louis were watching telly, cuddling on the couch. Harry spooning Louis and Louis feeling immensely peaceful. Louis liked watching telly with Harry, he liked going out to dinner him, partying, studying, cuddling, snoging, more than just snoging, talking, sleeping in his bed, he enjoyed every single minute he spent with Harry. And, at the end, that was what love was supposed to be; not caring about anything as long as you're with your loved one.

So Louis was happily watching Friends with Harry when he got a call. They both had to stir a little so Louis could get his phone out. He looked kind of surprised when he answered.

"Hello?... Yes... Right now?" Louis suddenly stood up, startling Harry, "Okay, I'll be right there."

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"I need to go and deal with some stuff, but it won't take long. I'll be right back, babe." Louis replied in a hurry.

"D'you want me to come with you?" Harry offered.

Louis smiled, "No, I've got it. You stay so you can tell me how Rachel's surprise party turns out."

"You've never seen this?"

Louis just scrunched down to peck Harry's lips, "It'll take ten minutes top, promise. I love you." He said before rushing out.

Harry stayed, and patiently waited for his boyfriend.

Just like Louis said, it wasn't long before he was back.

"I was cold without you," Harry complained.

Louis giggled and fell into his arms again.

"Look, Phoebe has filled the party with cups and ice." Harry explained, earning a laugh from Louis.

"Do you want to go out?" Louis asked when the chapter was finished, "Go get some ice-cream or something?"

"But it's kinda chilly for ice-cream." Harry replied hugging Louis tighter.

"Or just go out for a walk? I feel like my legs are all cramped." Louis insisted.

Harry sighed and gave in, how could he say no to anything Louis requested?

"Should I go get the car keys?" Harry asked.

"No, we won't need them anymore," Louis answered with a smile.

"What?" Harry asked confused.

Louis laughed, "It's just a walk, Haz, we don't need anything."

Harry was babbling and explaining the episode, which Louis had actually seen before, when they reached the parking lot where Zayn, and now Harry, used to park their cars.

"...but Ben and Joey didn't look anything alike, so they chose..." Harry suddenly stopped talking when he noticed a motorcycle parked beside Zayn's car.

"Aaw, Louis," Harry cooed, "You shouldn't have!" He joked.

Then he turned and started inspecting the motorbike with his hands on his waist.

"But I wonder who owns it, really. I've never seen it before. Lucky rich kids," Harry snorted.

Louis quietly chuckled. He cleared his throat, "Umm, Hazza?" He caught his attention.

Harry turned to look at Louis. His eyes nearly popped out of their orbs when he saw Louis holding a set of keys.

"The bike's yours?" Harry choked out.

Louis laughed and tossed Harry the keys, "No, it's yours," He calmly replied.

Harry caught the keys with a strangled squeal. "You bought a bike?"