Chapter 9

(A/N)

I love feedback!!! :)

---

Next morning, when Louis woke up, Niall was having breakfast. He was eating a bowl of cereal and watching the morning news.

"Hi, Niall. Will you use the shower?" Louis asked

Niall nodded "in a bit," he made a gesture to let Louis know he could use it.

Louis showered and got ready. He was eating the same breakfast as Niall when Harry got to the flat. Before reaching the kitchen, he banged Zayn's door three times.

"Wakey-wakey," Harry sang in a high pitched voice

"What was that for?" Louis chuckled.

"Some banter, 's all," Harry smiled, showing his dimples "So you ready for the fun?"

"What fun?" Louis asked.

"We're sowing today," Harry explained

"Oh yeah, sure. Let's go,"

They said goodbye to Niall and left.

 ***

"So you think we should go to the classroom or to the yard?" Louis asked

"We should check the classroom first,"

When they got to the room, it was empty.

"And now we're late," Louis stated

When they got to the yard everyone was already working

"Mr Styles, Mr Tomlinson, thank you for joining us today," Dr Miller told them

"Sorry Sir," Louis apologized

"There's a patch over there," he pointed to the last piece of field left, on the far corner "get to work boys,"

 *

"What are you doing, Louis? You can't just spread the seeds like they're glitter on a school project," Harry told Louis, taking away the package from him.

"Then what do you say we do?" Louis asked with a hand on his waist.

"Well, we should bury them," Harry grabbed a small gardening shovel and started digging.

Louis couldn't help staring at Harry's biceps "What are you digging? A treasure hole? The seeds will take forever to come out!" Louis complained when he saw the hole that Harry made.

"Do it yourself, then,"

Louis grabbed a handful of dirt and threw it in the hole, then grabbed a few seeds and settled them, after that he covered the seeds with more dirt. "There you go," He said smiling, proud of his work.

Harry laughed "Okay, okay, let's finish this,"

Once they got the hang of it things were easy. They were chatting and laughing.

"How do you think the seeds know which way to grow?" Louis asked

"What do you mean which way? They grow up and out of the soil"

"Yeah, but if they are completely surrounded by soil, how do they know which way is up and out? What if a seed grows to its left and never comes out?"

Harry laughed "I don't know, Louis, they just grow?" he loved Louis' spontaneity.

They finished planting and started watering.

"You feel homesick, yet?" Harry asked curiously.